Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
then thats what i see wrong with greymarket pairs. they look koo and if they use "same materials" no problem. but fact is they aren't the 100% real deal. they shoudlnt cost more than the real ones. $100 is most i pprob would drop on em lol

100% real deal? If they using the same materials then what makes me them less real? Cuz the final destination wasnt footlocker nike.com or finishline before they were sold?

So youre saying that you wanna buy a ferrari for the price of a jetta?

If its the same materials then they are just as legit 100% real deal as a pair you got from a retailer. It may have a slight difference if they were early release but its same man. Thats whats been established n said for like the last 4-5 pages at least

are you saying all three batches come from authorized nike factories even though they look different?

My retail pair from JJ look EXACTLY like the 3rd batch. Another pair I have that I believe are GM look like the second batch. This is interesting. My GM and retail pair were almost identical except the GM reeked of glue, the sole was more blue and they werent as heavy as retail.

Last edited:
i got a pair of GM Concords that i got for free, they look like complete crap compared to those. the ones i got were very very early production run. Even have the JOPDAN :lol:

are the concords from 2000 made in China or Taiwan? 
nerd.gif
taiwan i believe

Anyone esle notice how those Jordan review videos from people who ordered through Taobao or those websites are taken down on youtube.

Sucks balls jchambers

275 on some jams and u can tell the diff

Who was saying what again?

"You will probably like the GM pair more than the real one"

Wamp wamp

Last edited:
are you saying all three batches come from authorized nike factories even though they look different?

My retail pair from JJ look EXACTLY like the 3rd batch. Another pair I have that I believe are GM look like the second batch. This is interesting. My GM and retail pair were almost identical except the GM reeked of glue, the sole was more blue and they werent as heavy as retail.
The concords are all from different Nike factories that were paid to make Concords. They are some that are old and yellowing and some that look brand new like they were just made. I honestly don't understand it. The place where I'm getting the pics from are just the middle shippers that order the shoes from the factory then take pics of them for the buyer. If the buyer doesn't like the product they send the shoes back to the factory for you.

Last edited:
Sucks balls jchambers

Wamp wamp

um ok, did you not see all the other pairs? ether he got really unlucky or he got a straight up fake pair.

if you look through this forum you will see a lot of people said the quality was better than the actual 09 release.

i dont own them, dont plan to own them just passing by some info that others have said.

-nflowshoe, where are you finding this stuff, those lebrons look crazy!, pm me, ill prblly never buy, but I wanna see all these shoes, I'm so curious now. lol

Cool posts.

Sucks balls jchambers

Wamp wamp

I don't think that I got grey markets tho, I think that they sent me some straight up fakes. The grape Vs that I got are perfect.

Sucks balls jchambers

Wamp wamp

Below is the worst pair of SJ Ive seen pics off. Is yours a half size like 9.5 or 10.5 etc? because they only make fakes in .5s so if your a 9,10,11,12 you should be good.

http://i.imgur.com/Pemf9E6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ph615bt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W6kty16.jpg

LOL wut?

they DONT make fakes in half sizes. If you check any fake site you will only see, 9,10,11,12,etc no half sizes.

LOL wut?

they DONT make fakes in half sizes. If you check any fake site you will only see, 9,10,11,12,etc no half sizes.

true, I meant to say they don't usually make a size 9 in fakes. It normally goes 8.5, 9.5,10,11,12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom