Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
who said they are grey market? just because its in china? :lol:

without solid information we cant say thats what they are
thought it was implied, but you're right there is no way of knowing, why not flex a real pair and pretend like you have access them. i know its not posters pics

Last edited:
So are these sites selling releases months in advance legit? My friend bought a pair of Red Nubuck 4s for $265 and they dont release for another month or 2. How does one know if they are legit if the Authentic pairs have yet to release in stores? I always wait until release day and get them from a local store. I'm too scared to risk it with these guys that are selling early releases for $225 and up. Thanks in advance guys

who said they are grey market? just because its in china? :lol:

without solid information we cant say thats what they are
I wasn't implying that they were GM just cuz they're in china, I mentioned it because those pics are in this thread

Jordan's are quite easy to tell if they are grey market or fake but is any one fimiliar with the Lebron X here?

T2MuBGXc8OXXXXXXXX_!!385214733.jpg

T2YMXaXhBOXXXXXXXX_!!385214733.jpg

T2Q2ukXd4cXXXXXXXX_!!385214733.jpg
T2O66vXahaXXXXXXXX_!!385214733.jpg

Sucks balls jchambers

275 on some jams and u can tell the diff

Who was saying what again?

"You will probably like the GM pair more than the real one"

Wamp wamp

Below is the worst pair of SJ Ive seen pics off. Is yours a half size like 9.5 or 10.5 etc? because they only make fakes in .5s so if your a 9,10,11,12 you should be good.

http://i.imgur.com/Pemf9E6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ph615bt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W6kty16.jpg
LOL wut?

they DONT make fakes in half sizes. If you check any fake site you will only see, 9,10,11,12,etc no half sizes.
those aren't even grey market..those are da "perfect space jam replica" fakes going around..

What's wrong with the crown jewels exactly? I don't have the shoe so I don't see what's wrong with them besides the crack on the box

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion, the pics I posted are from a shipping factory. Buyers use their channels and pay this factory money to obtain the items and ship it out for them. Before they ship the items they take a picture of your items and the receipt with tracking info. I can't post pics of their receipt, but depending on what you consider GM is up to you to decide. In most of the pics I posted, after looking at the date and receipt of which it was purchased, I assumed they are GM. Example being I posted a pair off Toro IVs that was shipped out in February, I assume this pair was made and sold without Nike knowing, since it was sold 5 months before the release date and the photos of the shoe looks like the same as the pairs I see in the official forum. Those Lebron X I posted was bought from a factory/store that has a lot of pairs that I think are GM. However I only seen one pair at the shipping factory so maybe it's not. If I seen I pair of Jordan 17s or Ray Allen 13s at this shipping factory, I am going to assume they are GM. I guess instead of labeling the shoes GM, I should say these shoes are bought from venders that don't have to abide by Nikes release dates/inventory rules. You can see pics for yourself. My local footlocker last week received 24 pairs of Jordan 11 lows and 2 months ago a factory sold 12 pairs to a person in New York that pics I seen looks the same.... I will keep posting pics of what stands out to be fishy, it's debatable what you want to call em. Ninja hood sparked my interest about GM shoes and after digging a little thru people I know I found some interesting info.

I seen about 100 pairs of the black and grape Vs go thru this shipping factory in the last 3 months...fishy

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion, the pics I posted are from a shipping factory. Buyers use their channels and pay this factory money to obtain the items and ship it out for them. Before they ship the items they take a picture of your items and the receipt with tracking info. I can't post pics of their receipt, but depending on what you consider GM is up to you to decide. In most of the pics I posted, after looking at the date and receipt of which it was purchased, I assumed they are GM. Example being I posted a pair off Toro IVs that was shipped out in February, I assume this pair was made and sold without Nike knowing, since it was sold 5 months before the release date and the photos of the shoe looks like the same as the pairs I see in the official forum. Those Lebron X I posted was bought from a factory/store that has a lot of pairs that I think are GM. However I only seen one pair at the shipping factory so maybe it's not. If I seen I pair of Jordan 17s or Ray Allen 13s at this shipping factory, I am going to assume they are GM. I guess instead of labeling the shoes GM, I should say these shoes are bought from venders that don't have to abide by Nikes release dates/inventory rules. You can see pics for yourself. My local footlocker last week received 24 pairs of Jordan 11 lows and 2 months ago a factory sold 12 pairs to a person in New York that pics I seen looks the same.... I will keep posting pics of what stands out to be fishy, it's debatable what you want to call em. Ninja hood sparked my interest about GM shoes and after digging a little thru people I know I found some interesting info.

I seen about 100 pairs of the black and grape Vs go thru this shipping factory in the last 3 months...fishy

Thanks for contributing to this thread. Repped.

Yeah I am worried that my "pre-order" site might be holding onto a stash of those early Black Grapes for shipment on RD.  I only guess this because a few weeks ago they had posted FSR of Concords, Jams, Breds, and CGs.  Now they are gone from the site, but posts indicating the same thing are on twitter/instagram.  I emailed, and guy said I could get a receipt, but that couldn't be that hard right.

I wonder what the tells would be, I will attempt to get a retail pair to compare.

What I find odd is that, why haven't the Black Tongue Fire Red Vs not on the Grey Market? Don't those come out in August? Prolly made in a different factory I assume.

What I find odd is that, why haven't the Black Tongue Fire Red Vs not on the Grey Market? Don't those come out in August? Prolly made in a different factory I assume.
dude on instagram was sellin pairs already, i assume GM or just flat out reps wasnt interested just kept on scrollin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom