GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Yeah they've been making fake foams for awhile now. I believe some asian guy did a dissection on them and it turned out the internals weren't the same at all. The carbon fiber didn't even end up being completely real But its woven and made to appear to look like real carbon fiber. But on the outside it all looked the same.

Yeah they've been making fake foams for awhile now. I believe some asian guy did a dissection on them and it turned out the internals weren't the same at all. The carbon fiber didn't even end up being completely real But its woven and made to appear to look like real carbon fiber. But on the outside it all looked the same.

What do you mean completely real ?

Carbon fiber on authentics hasn't ever been "real". It used to be better than it is now but its always just been a cheap woven composite.

Carbon fiber on authentics hasn't ever been "real". It used to be better than it is now but its always just been a cheap woven composite.

I mean whatever they were using on the fake wasn't even the same as the cheap stuff they use now a days on authentics but you couldn't tell from the outside. You could tell once the plate was removed that they weren't constructed in the same way. If I can find the link I'll post it

they use paint on the newe releases now from what i heard

Does anyone have any info on the possibility of weekenddrop.com selling GM sneakers? I'm VERY much considering pre ordering through them for the upcoming Infrared 6s. They are 255 but I'm willing to pay that much to have an easy going THanksgiving. I've never pre ordered from anywhere because I'm just super skeptical of the whole pre order idea as a whole since 98% of all pre orders are Grey Market.

There is also a rumor that it's the same site rebranded that used to be citysole or something like that?

Basically...I just need the super knowledgeable GM heads to give me the 411 on this site. Legit? Or nah?

Copy and pasted from their site:

Weekenddrop.com ONLY sells new, quality 100% authentic Nike shoes. All other products sold by weekenddrop are 100% authentic from the manufacturers as well. We only purchase shoes from authorized dealers. Shoes are also inspected for authenticity and quality when received.

Copy and pasted from their site:

Weekenddrop.com ONLY sells new, quality 100% authentic Nike shoes. All other products sold by weekenddrop are 100% authentic from the manufacturers as well. We only purchase shoes from authorized dealers. Shoes are also inspected for authenticity and quality when received.

Not that I think they sell fakes but that disclaimer is on every fly by night online sneaker spot.

Last edited:
These make me scared to buy online, period. I've seen some fake Red Octobers that had me pondering for a second. A second.

aksuited aksuited In regards to Weekend Drop, I will say sites like Sneakersteal and Kicksdeals vouch for them by posting links to restocks, discounts and early sales on their sites. If it's one thing I've noticed about those two sites its that they are very calculated in who and what they promote on their site being that they would not want to compromise their own credibility by co-signing for a fraudulent company. I've ordered maybe 3-4 pairs of sneakers from Weekend Drop and haven't had any complaints whatsoever. That's just my personal experience though.

so what do you guys think ONE KEY DIFFERENCE between retail pair and grey market?

despite all the minor differences

do all retail pair boxes always have stamp inside the box lid? do grey market never has the stamp?

and what about the stamp under the insole?

so what do you guys think ONE KEY DIFFERENCE between retail pair and grey market?

despite all the minor differences

do all retail pair boxes always have stamp inside the box lid? do grey market never has the stamp?

and what about the stamp under the insole?
Each shoe has differences. There's only a few pretty perfect ones that are sold generally.

From what I know the QC stamp on the GM's are a different font than the legit. That's one way to tell in them past, don't know if they corrected it.

Last edited:
Whats fakekickbusters IG?

the old one has like 4 pictures. just like to keep tabs.

appreciate it

Whats fakekickbusters IG?

the old one has like 4 pictures. just like to keep tabs.

appreciate it
i think it got deleted

the currernt ig with the 4 pics is a new account

i followed him on his old account but i cant find it anymore

so clearly it got deleted, because haters reported him to ig

fake_kicks_buster

thats also not the correct ig
when i clicked on it, i dont see that it says that i followed him and i had to hit the follow button again
and also the old 1 got way more pictures on it

No it's the new one. The correct new one.
The old one was reset or banned.

dont think thats the OG dude. i know his account got hacked or something but never knew his new one.

he would def have more than 230 followers.

I re-followed him like 1/2 weeks ago when I couldn't find the other one.

Same pics, same headline as te old one.
Pretty sure it's the legit page

man those foams look legit.. The onyl use for GM's for me would be to sole swap.. but man those look pretty really real

So did we ever get any real evidence against weekenddrop? It's too difficult trying to follow the infrared 6 thread when its jumps 3 pages every 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom