GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

mean.gif

Grey market, unauthorized authentics, early release shoes. It's not a Nike factory like they are claiming. Fakes.

Last edited:
I thought USPA was Polo/RL.
USPA were the Polo's that had the big *** Polo horse on them right? The ones that were the craze a few years back.

I thought USPA was Polo/RL.
USPA were the Polo's that had the big *** Polo horse on them right? The ones that were the craze a few years back.

Nah Polo had the "big pony" shirts first, USPA usually follows suit with similar designs. USPA looks similar to polo but they're completely different in terms of quality of material used to make each piece of clothing

Yea the distinction is the horse mounted by one man for Polo and two men for USPA, from what I read.
Glad to know USPA is a knockoff, I've 3 or 4 that I golf in and had no idea. Not that it's changed my mind in wearing them for Golf but it's nice to know, that's for sure

Last edited:
I wonder if you can sole swap from the GM foams on to legit foams.. i could restore a few old foams with destroyed soles..lol

Back
Top Bottom