GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Can you add some pics? I have all the 11s I need, but this would be good for future releases.
ill add some photos of the GM ones in comparison to retail pairs.. I have yet to see a GM with perfect position pods.. When they do that.. its gonna be tough to catch the GM's versus retail as they got the 23 position and size correct now

If the pods on the bottom of your shoe is the only difference well its really the same shoe. There is a difference btwn todays fakes and fakes from the early 2000s. i dont buy fakes but if i was able to cop a pair of xi's for a buck id do it... i ve seen so many gamma blue XI's that ive come to the facts that kids and adults are buying "grey market" kicks at authentic resell prices.

If the pods on the bottom of your shoe is the only difference well its really the same shoe. There is a difference btwn todays fakes and fakes from the early 2000s. i dont buy fakes but if i was able to cop a pair of xi's for a buck id do it... i ve seen so many gamma blue XI's that ive come to the facts that kids and adults are buying "grey market" kicks at authentic resell prices.
there a few other differences but some have been debunked.. people have said the posiotion of the 23 on the gt lows but my retail gt pair position of the 23 looks just like the fake pair so thats "diffused" as a detection manner. The carbon fiber patterns are a big difference but Ive seen some fakes that have it down packed.. Id say some of these fakes are pretty good. Since I have Concord,GT,blk red lows, Id get a HQ GM Concord Low because resell for DS ones are 300+ now. When I can get a 90% accurate pair for 150..lol

there a few other differences but some have been debunked.. people have said the posiotion of the 23 on the gt lows but my retail gt pair position of the 23 looks just like the fake pair so thats "diffused" as a detection manner. The carbon fiber patterns are a big difference but Ive seen some fakes that have it down packed.. Id say some of these fakes are pretty good. Since I have Concord,GT,blk red lows, Id get a HQ GM Concord Low because resell for DS ones are 300+ now. When I can get a 90% accurate pair for 150..lol
big comfort difference too

gm's definitely have air units, might not have air in them but they have a full length air unit in the midsole

Authentics are more comfortable. I'm not familiar with how different zooms feel and all that, but they're definitely more comfortable.
well ill give a gm a try for the concord lows.. my legits are too much of a hassle to clean and i want to see how different they are from those.. PLUS i want an icy sole.. i may end up swapping the soles too.

I want to get a clear foam pro GM to swap for some of my foam pros... 2004 All blacks and 2015 All reds

nerd.gif

And people are gonna know they are fake regardless. So if you are dumb enough to cop and think you are gonna fool people to thinking you got a super rare and super expensive shoe then you are truly an idiot.

I already saw in the reddit site dudes are salivating at the chance to cop them.

And people are gonna know they are fake regardless. So if you are dumb enough to cop and think you are gonna fool people to thinking you got a super rare and super expensive shoe then you are truly an idiot.

I already saw in the reddit site dudes are salivating at the chance to cop them.
at least the UA foams lok close enough..

Ive been kinda following the GM stuff lowkey and here is my take on the situation....the shoes are in fact real it just didn't get the OK from nike...i would say they are pretty much some B grades at best that didn't pass inspection...every shoe is not the same...a shoe will have a flaw somewhere regardless back then you could tell if someone has a FAKE pair vs a real pair....i'm sorry but aint no way you can tell me GM= fake when XI has the real carbon fiber and also the boxes to them as well? When back then all you got was a white or brown box with a EMS stamped and that was it...for those of you that curious why don't you just buy a pair and see for your self instead of listening to biased opinion on the matter because at the end of the day they are just shoes...Most people who are against it are the people that just want to have the shoe to themselves....let the people who buy GM live....

Back
Top Bottom