GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

That's crazy, because my Fire Red 4s are some of the most comfortable Js I have.

My GM Concords were uncomfortable at first, but seems like they broke in or something because they feel fine now. Also don't see that accelerated aging that everyone in this thread claims GMs have.

That's crazy, because my Fire Red 4s are some of the most comfortable Js I have.

My GM Concords were uncomfortable at first, but seems like they broke in or something because they feel fine now. Also don't see that accelerated aging that everyone in this thread claims GMs have.

Go in the last grey market thread. People were talking about how GM cement 4s would come with already yellowed netting

man my retail legend blue hurt my feet im not spending another 2 benjis for some gm's lmao i'll order some spacejams and compare materials or something

Last edited:
man my retail legend blue hurt my feet im not spending another 2 benjis for some gm's lmao i'll order some spacejams and compare materials or something
Mine too. But then again ALL my recent retros mess my feet up.

I tend to stay in Futures, AM's, NBs, and Huaraches when I'm on my feet for a long time.

Don't know how dudes rock retros all day or at the club.

I tend to stay in Futures, AM's, NBs, and Huaraches when I'm on my feet for a long time.

Roshes and Huarache runs are my go to for long periods of time. How comfortable are futures in comparison to those two?

Roshes and Huarache runs are my go to for long periods of time. How comfortable are futures in comparison to those two?
u lost if you arent rocking any adidas boost kicks

In the middle.

Huarache>Future>Roshe (roshe lost points with me cause the insole keeps moving on me)

I've heard good things about Boost...if I can cop on clearance then I'll try them out.

In the middle.

Huarache>Future>Roshe (roshe lost points with me cause the insole keeps moving on me)

I've heard good things about Boost...if I can cop on clearance then I'll try them out.

Interesting. My Roshes feel like I'm walking on clouds lol but if futures have a similar comfort level I'll give them a try. I was expecting a fit like a retro Jordan

Man if this isn't the truth.

When I sport the J's all day, I feel like my girl feels when she comes out of her heels after an all day wear.

Man if this isn't the truth.
When I sport the J's all day, I feel like my girl feels when she comes out of her heels after an all day wear.

I've been wearing roshe's a lot lately I broke out some AJ3's just to get some wear out of them and they were so uncomfortable :smh:

Roshe are overrated and not that comfortable at all

Ehh kinda. To me they're too high off the ground and back heel feels like it's WAY too high. For 70 bucks the upper is trash doe. Would buy for 40 for the summer time only.

Last edited:
Ehh kinda. To me they're too high off the ground and back heel feels like it's WAY too high. For 70 bucks the upper is trash doe. Would buy for 40 for the summer time only.

I don't wear my for fashion or anything I genuinely wear them cause they're comfortable on my foot. I just have s couple pairs and I got them on all for 45 and less at the finish line booth in my local Macy's. No complaints.

I'm saying. Ole boy preaching like people wear Jordans for performance. Only a small percent of consumers even know what a GM is.

Yup, and half the people buy fakes just because they missed out. To make them feel better they call it GM and call it a day.

Do you think they really care about durability? Half the time they take pics for IG then sell them and repeat the process

Jordan brand even knows their shoes are garbage. Why do you think there's a new "better quality" line? :lol: they should of had good quality to begin with.

Jordan retros are the H&M of shoes
Also, a lot of people don't really care. There's a bunch of stores in NYC with blue bottomed SJs and CG XI right on the shelf with recent retros selling for resale prices. No Nike acct much less a JB account, but yet they do business.

Last edited:
Also, a lot of people don't really care. There's a bunch of stores in NYC with blue bottomed SJs and CG XI right on the shelf with recent retros selling for resale prices. No Nike acct much less a JB account, but yet they do business.

I don't blame them with the outrageous resell prices for the 11s. Only reason I got my GM Concords after my retails got stolen is because the other thread had me fooled that they were really the same as the retail pairs without quality control. By the time I found out, it was too late. Couldn't care less though, I spent money on them so they're getting worn. Wouldn't willingly ever get another GM pair of anything though.

I'm saying. Ole boy preaching like people wear Jordans for performance. Only a small percent of consumers even know what a GM is.

Yup, and half the people buy fakes just because they missed out. To make them feel better they call it GM and call it a day.

Do you think they really care about durability? Half the time they take pics for IG then sell them and repeat the process

Jordan brand even knows their shoes are garbage. Why do you think there's a new "better quality" line? :lol: they should of had good quality to begin with.

Jordan retros are the H&M of shoes

that isn't necessarily true. quality is trash because they want to keep costs down and profits high. They see what people are paying to re-sellers and decide they can raise the retail price now and to justify that to consumers they use better materials. If JB used the same quality of materials since the OGs dropped, the retail price would have ballooned years ago.

that isn't necessarily true. quality is trash because they want to keep costs down and profits high. They see what people are paying to re-sellers and decide they can raise the retail price now and to justify that to consumers they use better materials. If JB used the same quality of materials since the OGs dropped, the retail price would have ballooned years ago.
Seems to me that the remastered shoes are just using tumbled leather.

What? :lol:

The mark up for these are huge. They could use appropriate materials and still make money off of OG price.

Last edited:
@blastercombo i didn't say there wasnt a huge markup. Nike/JB want to maximize profits. So why use "appropriate materials" and make $25 per sure when they can use cheap materials and make $75 (making those numbers up by the way). they saw a way to charge more for their sneakers and stamped a "new and improved" sticker on it.

@blastercombo i didn't say there wasnt a huge markup. Nike/JB want to maximize profits. So why use "appropriate materials" and make $25 per sure when they can use cheap materials and make $75 (making those numbers up by the way). they saw a way to charge more for their sneakers and stamped a "new and improved" sticker on it.

Thanks we all get that. Point is for what they charge the should already be using a quality product. Honestly, if you're buying Jordan retros you don't care about quality to begin with.

HQ Rep AJ8 DB

the real DB8s are from indonesia, but at the reps it says china
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom