grey spizikes

has anybody gotten them from finishline yet? mine is still processing.....i got the UNC xx3 faster then these at FNL!!

Copped my pair on release date. My first pair of Spiz'ikes. They are nice. But I did notice that they crease easily. They creased up pretty bad on firstwear. Oh well, still glad I got em. People will regret that they slept. I know I won't.

A couple of things:

If you can't respect these for being a beautiful shoe just because they aren't a 1-23, then I feel bad for you. As my gram would say, "you'rejust cutting off your nose to spite your face."

I have a pair already (euro release) and they are one of the best kicks I picked up this past year.

The tumbled leather is so nice, especially with all the overdosing of patent I've had to purchase, overdosing I tell you!

Mine (which I ordered off NDC) aren't here yet. But as soon as they get here I will contrast and compare and check back in.

Oh, and retail is worth it on these imo. I mean, they are the same price (basically) as the XX3's, but the quality is better and they are incrediblycomfortable.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

For anyone that has the euro release of the cool grey spizkes and this just released pair

Is there a difference of the two ?

I only have 2 pairs of the euro release since march or april of this year.

these are probably the ones from over seas that no one bought cause from what i understand, these didn't sell well at all over there.
here's my pair...

24vldav.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

has anybody gotten them from finishline yet? mine is still processing.....i got the UNC xx3 faster then these at FNL!!

FYI: Got mine from Finish Line.com today. I ordered like a day after they dropped.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

FYI: Got mine from Finish Line.com today. I ordered like a day after they dropped.

And they have a fsr up now, so I am sure they are on their way.

ndc also has them up right now

the quality of the shoes are definently better than any recent (non XX3) jordan....i have many cdps, xx3s, and other nikes for that matter and they stay in theshoe box if im not rocking them. Lol these have been on my dresser so i can look at them everyday and i have yet to rock them
happy.gif

103 pm shoe trends re-stocked and has a full size run for below retail !!!!!!!!! 150 $ to be exact no tax . 40$ less then retail . getem while there hott!!!!!

they both are limited but harder to find is the citrus im madder i wanted dem more den the greyz and now dey both sold out everywhere i go =[[

Heads up, Finishline restocked on Cool-Greys and Nelly's in most sizes available on their site. Shoetrends.com also has cool greys for slightly underretail. I hope Shoetrends.com is legit cuz I wanted the discount even though it's not much different than Finishline's.

this shoe has very nice but the sides crease wen u try andput them on and the bottoms try yellow. i rock my wit duck tape on the bottom

Just got mines in from fnl. they are hot, but I recommend getting a half sz bigger for pinky toe courtesy.

Back
Top Bottom