grey spizikes

Saw these in stores for the first time today and they don't look good IMO. I don't like the cactus Spikes either. They look like a variant sellercreated the colorway. Complete garbage, both of 'em!

went around in my area yesterday and can't find a pair in my size. Wanted to order online but kinda worried on the fit. I wanted to fit first. And also175+tax is a little bit high after the XI/XII purchase. Might have to pass on this one for now.

JUST COPPED MINE YESTARDAY..MY FIRST PAIR OF SPIZIKES..
pimp.gif

Joints are just beautiful. I wish more cats had slept on them, so I could have gotten more pairs.

2gxqzgg.jpg

They got a bunch of these all over the malls here in the bay area. Easy cop! I think folks are just broke from buying all the CDP's!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Saw these in stores for the first time today and they don't look good IMO. I don't like the cactus Spikes either. They look like a variant seller created the colorway. Complete garbage, both of 'em!
Cosign all spikez are just plain garbage, these will end up in the sales bins with the other wack J's that look horrible.
sick.gif

Copped my first pair of spizike. . . usually i just stick to the OG/Retro's but these are pretty hot the quality is nice as well

For anyone that has the euro release of the cool grey spizkes and this just released pair

Is there a difference of the two ?

I only have 2 pairs of the euro release since march or april of this year.

lot of people passed on something good, everyone who thinks they are going on sale racks..they are gone

these are probably one of the better cw for the Spiz'ike but for retail price its kinda hard for me to pay this much money for something other than asigniture AJ shoe
tired.gif

I actually like these, but I would need a nice discount to cop. I can't imagine paying more than 130. I aint' losing any sleep though.

copped from shoetrends last night !!!! 150 $ no tax free shipping cuz i got the all black pippens too for 100$ . saw them at tanforan but couldnt get myself topay 190$ for them ( 175plus tax ) so i waited and whalla !!! shoetrends gotem !!! great lookin shoe . been waiting on these since the euro release . justwaisting money though cuz spikes dont go up in value !!!! so ima probably just rockem till the clear soles fall off !!!!

Back
Top Bottom