grey spizikes

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

NDC still has FSR (except sz.13).

WOW. Looked for these Wednesday on NDC and couldn't find them then went out and spent my money on the 14/9 pack. About to order now. Down to my last 6dollars on my credit card... until Monday at least.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

WOW. Looked for these Wednesday on NDC and couldn't find them then went out and spent my money on the 14/9 pack. About to order now. Down to my last 6 dollars on my credit card... until Monday at least.
They didn't hit until Thurday morning for some reason.

Ended up with two pairs, not sure I want two, if anyone needs a 12 lemme know, not looking to make money just get rid of them.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

copped my sz 7, really thinking about returning these..anyone think i should keep or not?

KEET IT!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by wrukus

my cements had a hang tag, but my greys dont. anyone else missing a hang tag?

I ordered a pair of each off ndc but this was one thing I was wondering, did these come with a hangtag and if not how come??

true, all my spizikes came with the hangtag except these so i'm assuming they got lazy with these
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

true, all my spizikes came with the hangtag except these so i'm assuming they got lazy with these
tired.gif
ok thanks. was wondering if it was just my pair, but i guess not.

just copped my 2nd pair of these beautiful sneakers. Was on the fence, but then realized I would regret not having a pair if anything happened to my currentones.

I doubt they'll go on sale. Other than NDC they are almost sold out at all the major sites on the internet (retail).

Back
Top Bottom