Grilled cheese sammich Appreciation thread

grilledcheesead.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nah son...[/color]

[G Dep] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was already on Fish and Spaghetti[/color] [G Dep]

egs39i.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We drive M3's, smash models and eat like wealthy Kings 'round these parts[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nah son...[/color]

[G Dep] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was already on Fish and Spaghetti[/color] [G Dep]

egs39i.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We drive M3's, smash models and eat like wealthy Kings 'round these parts[/color]

Sandwich*

But the first part of that video was dumb, I've NEVER seen someone slice a block of cheese or use huge/thick slices like that, it's always standard sandwich bread and slices of cheese. The shredded cheese is a good idea and I'll do that sometime if I have extra.

Grilled cheese and tomato soup with elbow macaroni = My mom's go-to meal when she wouldn't have time to cook
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sandwich*

But the first part of that video was dumb, I've NEVER seen someone slice a block of cheese or use huge/thick slices like that, it's always standard sandwich bread and slices of cheese. The shredded cheese is a good idea and I'll do that sometime if I have extra.

Grilled cheese and tomato soup with elbow macaroni = My mom's go-to meal when she wouldn't have time to cook
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom