GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

They will need Iguodala for this one. Normally I'd say they can buy more time for him to rest and put KD on LeBron but KD has been garbage on defense, really the entire year, more so during the playoffs.

Now if they can go back to a normal rotation this series, that would help tremendously. Need West back in the rotation, and maybe some minutes for Cook.

^this is the least talented squad that the cavs will field vs the warriors. i dont think iggy is even needed for this series. lebron is going to have to play 48m and control the gm and rely on guys making shots just to be competitive on the offensive end. their defense is horrendous and one of the worst in the league. dubs can win ugly or in a shootout. if it's a shootout, it'll get ugly for the cavs real quick

Got the 2018 NBA Finals hat... :smokin:smokin:smokin

622D3444-F144-4465-92C5-A3CD13226BCD.jpeg

Last edited:
^this is the least talented squad that the cavs will field vs the warriors. i dont think iggy is even needed for this series. lebron is going to have to play 48m and control the gm and rely on guys making shots just to be competitive on the offensive end. their defense is horrendous and one of the worst in the league. dubs can win ugly or in a shootout. if it's a shootout, it'll get ugly for the cavs real quick
Yeah, having Andre back is a just another addition to the Warriors' advantage. IMO, we probably wouldn't see Andre until Game 2 (if his knee recovers).

Having Bron play 48 minutes, not having a consistent supporting cast, and with Kevin Love out with a concussion. The Warriors have a chance to sweep the series.

But in order to sweep, they have to continue to play their style of play with consistent ball movement and running the offense with Steph. We know how inconsistent KD's ISOs went. Also, see how well KD plays on defense.

Why do I feel like KD will leave this off-season lol.

Let’s hope the W’s learned from the rockets series. Respect your opponent and come out agressivs and execute. Stakes are too high to get cute now.

Yeah, having Andre back is a just another addition to the Warriors' advantage. IMO, we probably wouldn't see Andre until Game 2 (if his knee recovers).

Having Bron play 48 minutes, not having a consistent supporting cast, and with Kevin Love out with a concussion. The Warriors have a chance to sweep the series.

But in order to sweep, they have to continue to play their style of play with consistent ball movement and running the offense with Steph. We know how inconsistent KD's ISOs went. Also, see how well KD plays on defense.

Why do I feel like KD will leave this off-season lol.

i would not be surprised if he went to LA after his next contract. i keep hearing him and his team will not be taking a huge discount and would probably do a short term deal. think he would also try to prove that he was the key in the warriors success in these back to back. then again, not sure if he is built for criticism after the whole okc departure

i would not be surprised if he went to LA after his next contract. i keep hearing him and his team will not be taking a huge discount and would probably do a short term deal. think he would also try to prove that he was the key in the warriors success in these back to back. then again, not sure if he is built for criticism after the whole okc departure
Well, let's see if he does leave. Because the criticism he received on social media for Games 5-7 could've gotten to him.

And if he does bolt for L.A. or any other contender, then so be it. I'm sure Myers and Co will continue to make moves and continue this historic run.

Wouldn't be surprised if Warriors brass contacted LeBron this offseason.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we offer Demarcus A deal or something. Is Marc available?

Draymond must’ve told home that 2016 stuff ain’t happening again. We can do this with you or without you.

Curry winning that MVP.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we offer Demarcus A deal or something. Is Marc available?

Draymond must’ve told home that 2016 stuff ain’t happening again. We can do this with you or without you.

Curry winning that MVP.
Still wouldn't mind seeing Cousins in a Warriors uni. Have Dray slide back to the 3 spot and you have a starting lineup of:

Steph
Klay
Dray
Bell
Cousins

Doubt Zaza and McGee stay this offseason.

Bolster the bench by getting 2-3 productive role players and I think we'd be in good position for another run.

Curry winning that MVP.

A deal with what money?

we definitely need to let Zaza, swaggy P, and jones go.

Why are we keeping Damian Jones anyway? He's been going back and forth from santa cruz back to oakland- like dude, if he doesn't have NBA game just let him go. just cuz he's a legit 7 footer....

iono, who's a big out there that can help us? Someone with girth AND agility?

I like mcgee because he's a rim protector, anyone know why he's not getting any burn? I know it's because of matchups, but i think he could've helped box out capella tho....

would KD and his team feel "offended" if they lowballed him and asked him to take 10M paycut? kd been a huge part but it's proven that the squad is most efficient with steph getting touches

Still wouldn't mind seeing Cousins in a Warriors uni. Have Dray slide back to the 3 spot and you have a starting lineup of:

Steph
Klay
Dray
Bell
Cousins

Doubt Zaza and McGee stay this offseason.

Bolster the bench by getting 2-3 productive role players and I think we'd be in good position for another run.
stay?

You mean get kicked off the parade bus? I wouldn’t sign those guys for 1 dollar. W’s need to get more athletic and younger.

would KD and his team feel "offended" if they lowballed him and asked him to take 10M paycut? kd been a huge part but it's proven that the squad is most efficient with steph getting touches
Lol hell yes. He said “he’s not taking a big pay cut”

I'm debating between this two hat's, hmmm...

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 6
  • thumb-1.jpg
    thumb-1.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 7
I don't think he nor his team should since: A) He knows what this organization is trying to continue to accomplish. B) Klay is willing to take way less than he should make.

If he does get 'lowballed' he's only put himself in that situation because he's accepted a lesser deal this season. So being offered a lower deal shouldn't come as a surprise to him.

we definitely need to let Zaza, swaggy P, and jones go.

Why are we keeping Damian Jones anyway? He's been going back and forth from santa cruz back to oakland- like dude, if he doesn't have NBA game just let him go. just cuz he's a legit 7 footer....

iono, who's a big out there that can help us? Someone with girth AND agility?

I like mcgee because he's a rim protector, anyone know why he's not getting any burn? I know it's because of matchups, but i think he could've helped box out capella tho....

Bra Damian Jones is stuck and has been stuck behind 3 veteran bigs that have willingly taken pay cuts to be here. He was a late 1st round draft pick, since our run has started rookies really havent gotten burn on this squad and the D-league for us anyway has actually helped with getting guys on to the end of the bench. Not to mention his dev was hurt with the continued injuries. Bra is exactly what Kevon Looney was for us when he go drafted just give him time and no we aint cutting the team friendly deal.

The only reason Bell has gotten run was bc he came into the league without any injuries this team has guys waiting to be called to play but we also have solid vets that eat those minutes up. Quinn cook is not on this roster if not for Steph and Sean injuries earlier this year.

Also Javale McGee was not getting burn bc Kerr cannot trust him to be out there and he was also a matchup nightmare on the defensive end. We talking about Capela being boxed out lol when is the last time the help defender in the pick and roll actually got a chance to rotate over and box out? That aint how pick and roll works, they would just run a pick and let harden go iso on mcgee who gets no love from the refs and has not ever shown being a capable defender on the perimeter. I get it he is 7 foot and looks good in short spirts but this was the same guy who owned the shaqtin a fool segment, he is another option on this team but a lesser one. If Bogut was still here he also wouldve rode the bench. Centers were not needed last series, they will be next series tho.

Our money is tight this off-season so were not shopping for crem de la crem unless kd leaves

Back
Top Bottom