GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

B6D21B97-0C8B-4BF6-81A9-A9DB8D386D9B.gif

Possibly injuries being worse than was let on or people playing injured that should not have. Or possible it refers Steve Kerr said there was a point when he didn't think he could reach the Warriors. Didn't think he could motivate them. Maybe that's a drip of the tea David West is trying to spill

David West said that no other player would’ve played with an ankle as badly sprained as Klay Thompson’

Last edited:
i hate how fanatics has championship jerseys and i'm still waiting on nike to release finals jerseys....

PS. To all who use to visit this thread, I hope everything is well.

I remember I used to be pretty excited when DP had new fading signatures of "Golden State Warriors" with the team members underneath.

Last edited:
the nbc sports bay area people were saying part of it was Kerr's harsh public criticism of them pissed some of the players off as well as KD going into iso okc mode and getting away from how they play with freedom and movement also irked some of the players, but it was worked out internally and that is all that mattered in the end.

Bet it was Swaggy who was the only one irked all the time. He’s the only difference so I take it to mean he sawft and sayonara.

damn luong!!! you OG bro! I look up to you when you were posting in here.

Glad to see you out of the woodwork! respect....

The real finals were rockets vs Warriors. And the mvp of that series was Steph. So in a way he was finals mvp

Congrats w’s fans!!!

Back
Top Bottom