GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Cavs getting lots of help of refs in the foul dept. Cavs allowed to play more aggressive.

everytime Ws try to pry game open, they make a stupid mistake (offensive rebound iven up etc) gotta tighten it up some more.

SVG sounds lie a broken record. every game same complaints

1) fouls on fast break to stop play
2) fouls on 3s if player jumps into player

i agree but EVERY SINGLE ****ING GAME

BIG game from Javale. Loved how he did not bring ball down when he caught it down low. He messed up first game where he caught it and for some reason would dribble it and look back to see if someone blocks him.

Gotta catch and not even think, just dunk

Warriors finally played a complete game. Amazing how that looks and how much they hurt their opponents.

Off to Cleveland. I feel like they'll have to play focused even more. Refs missed some calls and I think Cleveland will get some favor in this next game.

KD played great. Klay looked like himself when he got into a rhythm.

And Steph doing what he does best. That monster 3 over love was amazing. Never get tired of those shots.

I've been really impressed with Jordan Bell. He clearly has inserted himself to be key part to this team.

Okay guys - I went and got an nba finals patch but was told that the warriors team store at the arena didn't iron them on (don't know why they did it last year) and they still don't know if they're going to get nba finals jerseys.

Where can i go to get the patch ironed onto my jersey?? I'm in the bay btw, preferrably somewhere between richmond and san leandro... LOL

Okay guys - I went and got an nba finals patch but was told that the warriors team store at the arena didn't iron them on (don't know why they did it last year) and they still don't know if they're going to get nba finals jerseys.

Where can i go to get the patch ironed onto my jersey?? I'm in the bay btw, preferrably somewhere between richmond and san leandro... LOL
There should be a lot of places in Oakland and Berkeley. I'll ask some of my boys tomorrow.

In the meantime, I would go to one of those stores that sells soccer jerseys and ask them if they do that or know another business that does.

Full Squad. Man still can't believe Klay's performance coming back from that high ankle sprain in a few days. I sprained my ankle 2 fridays ago, and theres still a little swelling lol.

^^ the medicine they have available to them is far better than what we have... LOL

either that or they shot him up with something goooooood

^^ the medicine they have available to them is far better than what we have... LOL

either that or they shot him up with something goooooood
He mentioned that he doesn't like taking taking pain killers a little while back. Beast.>D

^ Yea plus consistent treatment as soon as game 1 was over to the start of game 2 will help keep swelling down. I went to the club after I was done hoopin :rofl:

Just landed in Dallas. Hoping for a sweep so I won’t have to watch the others while in NYC.

KD has lost some of my support honestly. He really is a beta dude. Sorry but it has to be said.

This team really did turn it all the way off. But after seeing all these I juries it’s easy to see why they wanna save themselves. I just hope they practice hard these next two weeks/months.

Nah he’s gotta be a beta. Maybe like a beta alpha. But for sure a beta.

If we didn't get cheated.... damn...Would have been good to beat y'all and have KD slide to H Town

Ha

Incredible performance by KD.

Livingston has missed 1 shot this Finals.

Curry needs a huge game 4 to have a shot at MVP.

KDs finals numbers are looking better than Currys at the moment. Only way Curry wins it is if the series is extended and comes through on all games. It was in the bag for him but he lost it by not showing up tonight.

As much as i would love the sweep, the conspiracy theorist in me still thinks the NBA will give lebron one game....

which is all good, i'd love for the dubs to win at here... but i'd love a sweep too

bring out the walis!!!!

Back
Top Bottom