GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

damn... curry playing like $h*t right now man....

should be giving the ball to klay more... he's been on fire. Looney too.....

okay... curry just came through in the clutch...

i retract my statement. i'm sorry.

there's 12.3 seconds left and i hope i don't jinx it by posting this now....

i love my Warriors, through thick and thin man.... WE BELIEVE!!!!

DAMMIT!!! i think i just jixed it!!!! 2.9 seconds and we're only up 3...

crossing fingers ya'll.... andre, you should've made at least one free throw bro.....

okay... curry just came through in the clutch...

i retract my statement. i'm sorry.

there's 12.3 seconds left and i hope i don't jinx it by posting this now....

i love my Warriors, through thick and thin man.... WE BELIEVE!!!!

No need to retract, steph played a timid trash first half. Slander was well warranted

Let's give it up to our bench too, thank God they showed out. Now we can have a good rotation line-up wise against Nuggets or Portland.

#BenchVP #benchmob

Yo shaun really shut me the hell up talkin about “shaun dont got the elevation anymore.” He was gliding thru the air like dominique on that dunk and hit that turn around over CPiss3

They must've forgot about the splash borthers.....SMH. Big mistake. On to the next....LEGGO!

Not gonna lie, with the exception of game 5s fourth quarter and game 6 second half, steph was playing an infuriating type of basketball. Hunting for his three rather than attacking the basket

Good things always happen for steph when he gets to the lane. Nonetheless I’m glad to see they came back to their roots running that 1-4 puck and roll between he and dray. **** is a cheat code and kerr utilized it at the right time to create that separation in the fourth

Back
Top Bottom