GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Gentlemen - as consistent with each year during the finals - you'll be happy to know I'm traveling again...At least I'm not flying on a game day this go around.

Klay not going qualifying for a super max is going to be interesting on who the Warriors re-sign or sign this offseason.

Not sure if I understood it correctly, but Kawakami spoke about the profits being twice as much as expected from Chase. They can basically afford to pay whomever, whatever they want and still be making money. All comes down to how bad they want to win.

Well I mean they still have to do so within the confines of the cap, so it's not like a MLB Yankee thing, but the point is they're going to spend what it takes and have the means to do so. That's basically what I was referencing w/ respect to Cohan.

Crazy to think that McCaw is a win a way from the finals with no spot in the rotation but he wanted out so bad

Well I mean they still have to do so within the confines of the cap, so it's not like a MLB Yankee thing, but the point is they're going to spend what it takes and have the means to do so. That's basically what I was referencing w/ respect to Cohan.
I was referring to the players on the current roster.

Congrats to you guys seeing your squad win their fourth NBA championship. Must be nice. Anyone going to the parade??

Is this the furthest apart NBA finals ever? I suppose you could go slightly further south in California but you can’t go any further north east.

The travel has got to be brutal - even with their own plane etc.

So I looked it up - it’s not the furthest at 2257 miles. I didn’t think about diagonally the other way - Portland to Miami is 2707 miles. Turns out Boston to LAL is slightly further too - 2595 miles.

The advantage of those 2 though is obviously no customs stop and passport control - that will add a bit of time.

Mccaw is definitely trippin... like dude sure, 3 straight finals but you ain't gettin no burn... wth

KD selling his house in the bay (yes I know most players are since they are moving closer to Chase) and bought property in NY.. >D

We just gotta adjust to Siakam and limit the role players a but more. Klay has to be more effective offensively and we gotta cut down the turnovers. We did surprisingly well on rebounding though, that's one positive.

Seemed like every raptor had the game if their lives last night, and we still only lost by 9. Siakam isn't going 14-17 again that's for sure, and those lucky shots that went in when the shot clock was winding down.... Psssh....

1-1 going back home, I feel good again. Also, I think Klay's injury is minor so I can't wait for game 3.

Back
Top Bottom