GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Man rough L. Raptors have been dominating all series. Gotta give it to them. Health is always a big thing going into the playoffs and we’ve been fairly lucky. Just haven’t been so lucky this season.

We should of kept Chelsea smh...

Seeing "fans" leaving oracle early was disappointing and kinda sad
Lot of history in that building and not the way i hope they would clise out last season in oakland
Hopefully, we can extend this and pull off a comeback

Seeing "fans" leaving oracle early was disappointing and kinda sad
Lot of history in that building and not the way i hope they would clise out last season in oakland
Hopefully, we can extend this and pull off a comeback

Exactly my thought. I went on Wednesday and stayed past the final buzzard knowing that it was my last game in the building.

It’s also funny to me the people killing Kerr. What is he supposed to do with this bench? It’s the price you pay with 4 high price starters and signing Cousins. Livingston, 2 d lesgurs and young guys that can’t play.

Last edited:
Exactly my thought. I went on Wednesday and stayed past the final buzzard knowing that it was my last game in the building.

It’s also funny to me the people killing Kerr. What is he supposed to do with this bench? It’s the price you pay with 4 high price starters and signing Cousins. Livingston, 2 d lesgurs and young guys that can’t play.
I 100% agree with this. We brought in KD and sacrificed depth. When we play our old-style of basketball without KD, it's beautiful basketball, but it still makes us have a shorter ceiling as far as scoring no matter what. So that means we have to play stout defense in order to stay in the game w/o KD. I look forward to us picking up some players to back Klay and Curry up as far as scoring if KD leaves. I personally don't think it should be a superstar either, because if that guy gets injured, we'll be in this ****ing predicament again.

i still believe too!

but am also prepared if this threepeat doesn't happen.

I remember back in '16, people were legit asking me if i was ok because i had gotten so depressed. now i see it as i never thought i'd ever see a championship in my lifetime let alone 3....

been a fan since '92 (7th grade) and will forever be one....

Win or lose, we still Warriors fans. I find it funny that it is mostly bandwagon fans that are acting like the world is ending. Guys weren’t here for the 5 consecutive seasons under 21 wins.

Win or lose, we still Warriors fans. I find it funny that it is mostly bandwagon fans that are acting like the world is ending. Guys weren’t here for the 5 consecutive seasons under 21 wins.
Them Bobby Sura and Mookie Blaylock days were rough!! We were so bad that we’d get free Big Mac coupons if the warriors JUST scored 100 pts :lol: Didn’t even need em to win

i said it before and i'll say it again.

i remember being able to buy lower level tix for $40 ON GAME DAY.

Now $40 is just for parking... FOH

it's a great time out!!

i said it before and i'll say it again.

i remember being able to buy lower level tix for $40 ON GAME DAY.

Now $40 is just for parking... FOH

it's a great time out!!

remember being a broke student and still able to attend a gm :pimp:

F320399A-ECC1-4F8D-8264-7CFB108EBEEA.jpeg
Game day

Not mad

Steph had his chance

5 deep playoff runs took its toll on this team

Looking forward to free agency

Back
Top Bottom