GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Wiggins is a clown 🤡. Wish he wasn't on our squad but oh well.
Handsome aepps20 aepps20 is a fellow Warriors fan?
michael-scott-steve-carell.gif

Im excited for this season. No crazy expectations honestly. Just want a healthy squad, healthy Klay, and really wanna see Poole make that next step and hopefully Wiseman can make people eat crow. Stil bummed bout losing Paschal tho...
I hope Wiseman and the new rookies develop well. I have high hopes with the new assistant coach that was Joker's former coach in Europe. I wish Paschall was still here too...but man, seeing him fall out of the rotation last season was frustrating.
poole got bigger…and hes still quick…his range is scary too, hes gonna be fun to watch
I want to believe Poole is going to have a big year.

Poole looking like the truth and I love everything being said and written about him all off-season.

This was worth all 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Cannot wait for the season to start.....****ing Dodgers. I see Poole averaging between 15 and 20ppg. Hopefully Looney doesn't get injured either.

I hope Wiseman and the new rookies develop well. I have high hopes with the new assistant coach that was Joker's former coach in Europe. I wish Paschall was still here too...but man, seeing him fall out of the rotation last season was frustrating.

I want to believe Poole is going to have a big year.

paschall was big off the bench at the beginning of last season…but once he fell off or got injured poole started blowing up and paschall never really got the 6th man role…it kinda became pooles thing

its gonna be interesting to see how they do this when klay comes back. poole looks like the future, i wouldnt mind seeing klay at the 3 and poole at the 2…if klay can still defend like he used to

warriors definitely leveled up and project to have the depth we’ve been missing since the shaun, iggy and dwest days. love that this team is a good mix of vets and young prospects that have experience and aren’t too raw (outside of kuminga and moody).

but damn the West is gonna be a bloodbath: gsw, clippers, mavs, lakers, denver, and utah could all realistically be 1 seeds if healthy

warriors definitely leveled up and project to have the depth we’ve been missing since the shaun, iggy and dwest days. love that this team is a good mix of vets and young prospects that have experience and aren’t too raw (outside of kuminga and moody).

but damn the West is gonna be a bloodbath: gsw, clippers, mavs, lakers, denver, and utah could all realistically be 1 seeds if healthy
And don't forget the sun's lol. 7 of the 8 teams could all potentially be #1. That's bedlam.

Crazy how the new season kicks off tonight. Not expecting much from them tonight in the opener other than seeing how the bench plays and if Steph continues to play aggressive like he did last season.

Can curry just stop passing smfh no one wants the ball
Horrible take especially when he ain't have it going. We got depth this year .

Myers deserve alot of credit.

Wiseman and Klay only give us more options we gon be aite this year.

That win future I think 48. Bo way we ain't getting 50.

Lakers aint a top 4 in the west

Back
Top Bottom