GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

my bros.... if you're gettin 'chip gear, get it at shop.warriors.com and use code: WARRIORSEMP40

Trust me it works. But don’t know how long.

Bruh what this is an amazing deal. 25% Cash back RAKUTEN & 15% from Wells Fargo too!

Just copped before the inevitable rush. The gift box with the cap and some tees -- one for me, the lady and her dad, and my pops the OG Warriors fan since he came to America in the 80s.

Thank you! :nthat:

Lovin it. I was in my feels when Curry started breakin down and cryin on court. So happy for him man as well as the rest of the guys, but this one was really special.

Awesome season. Congrats to all the fans. I’m a bandwagon fan since they drafted Day Day and have enjoyed the ride.

Sounds like they’re considering the 5yr $190m for Poole… He’s good but I’d have a hard time maxing him. Feel a lot better in the $25m per year range.

How you all feel about it?

Awesome season. Congrats to all the fans. I’m a bandwagon fan since they drafted Day Day and have enjoyed the ride.

Sounds like they’re considering the 5yr $190m for Poole… He’s good but I’d have a hard time maxing him. Feel a lot better in the $25m per year range.

In Bob, I Trust.
31F10817-143C-415F-BABF-89F3BB0A2F2D.jpeg

Gotta pay him. Hell, I hope they give Wiggins an extension too. Keep this young core together for a long time.

What I am curious about is how they'll keep GPII. Would love for him to stay, but I think he's going to get a nice offer.

So this is what I think will happen during the offseason for the W's:
- Poole will get a new deal.​
- Wiggins restricting his final year of current deal and sign an extension.​
- Sign GPII to a deal (free up space from Wiggins restructuring)​
- Sign Bjelica to another team friendly deal​
- Say goodbye to Andre, Lee, OPJ, and Chiozza. Find 2 new vets who'd be willing to play for the minimum.​
- Have Jessup compete for that 3rd PG role (Not sure if Mannion is being considered at this point)​
- Draft another stretch 4.​

Steve Kerr is quietly stacking up one of the best resumes of all time by “hanging around with superstars”.

I never got any collectable magazines or anything for the Giants so I'm going hard this year and making sure to store all of this stuff in a tub.

i remember being in HS and buying tickets to a game, that alone seems crazy cause i worked at Finishline and if i were a HS kid today i don’t think i’d be able to afford Warrior tickets :lol:, but i remember getting in line for the voucher (which was the exit), getting the voucher, wrapping my way back in line and getting more vouchers :lol: Good times…

bruhss the first game i ever went to was back in like '94 against the pistona. dubs won but the biggest thing we cheered for was them cracking 100 for us to get vouchers for free jumbo jacks

man i wish the warriors still had Thunder as our mascot
Me too. I recently bought this shirt just cuz of Thunder :rofl:

Miss seeing him Cwalk at games haha.

150AA81F-8FEC-49CA-ACC4-CE7AACF9D938.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom