GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

they ever gonna re-stock the city editions or the year zero jerseys? kickin myself for not grabbing one of each earlier this year.. ebay prices so atrocious imma mess around and buy some variants

they ever gonna re-stock the city editions or the year zero jerseys? kickin myself for not grabbing one of each earlier this year.. ebay prices so atrocious imma mess around and buy some variants
I want to believe they will but my mind is saying that there's a chance that they won't because of ongoing manufacturing hurdles. And also those Oakland and white San Francisco jerseys disappeared and never came back. This a championship year so that'd be idiotic to pass up an opportunity for more sells. I'll play the waiting game for a while, if not, I'll be taking my wallet to the "gray" market too. I refuse to overpay for a jersey when in a mediocre year, they'd be retail or lower, I'd rather wait for the hype to die down.

i know it's really early, but has anybody seen leaks of what the new ring will look like?

also: can't wait for the championship therma-flex hoodies to release.....

Been waiting for those city editions forever. They could’ve made a killing this year if they kept those stocked. We might’ve been able to keep GP2 with those sales 😂😂.

bruh instead of GP2, them MFers made chiozza jerseys… maaaaaaaaaan someone on their marketing/production team needs to be made a free agent asap

Iggy back to be Udonis Haslem + 5mpg and sit out > 1/2 the season :nthat:

all jokes aside, glad he’s re-upped. based on all the accounts from steph, dray and kerr, iggy’s impact is made thru his development of jk and poole. glad he’s returned, who wouldn’t benefit from having a 4x champion and former all-star on a squad with hella youth?

Wish they would just hire him as staff already
He's essentially a locker room elder now. Maybe as player, he has better access to players that he mentors. I fully believe that he motivated Wiggins to step it up and if we could have more of that with Kuminga, Wiseman, JaMychel Green, Moody, etc., than I'm all for it.

for anyone interested, fanatics dropped the city edition jerseys again. hit up ebay for the 30% off coupon and then stack it with fanatics gift cards from costco. bought a bunch of other **** i don't need on this shopping trip :smh: :lol:

https://www.fanatics.com/nba/golden...-4879618739+z-8-3984401990?_ref=p-THKU:m-ORIT

contemplated making it a true custom and getting a 30 jersey with "HIM" on the nameplate and decided against it.

Last edited:
The new season is upon us, gentlemen.

The Giants have failed me.

The Niners will fail.

Sacramento Republic FC lost in the U.S. Open Cup.

Roger Federer retired.

Frances Tiafoe lost to Carlos Alcaraz.

I need this Warriors squad to bring back another championship.

Back
Top Bottom