GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I called it Warriors in 5 but definitely wanted a sweep but on to Oakland! Close it out in the Roar-acle. No excuses. Go Warriors!!!

Pretty worried.. but excited the NBA season is not over... the drama between these two is making up for the lackluster NBA season and playoffs

Pretty worried.. but excited the NBA season is not over... the drama between these two is making up for the lackluster NBA season and playoffs
I'm worried too. **** that "let's take of it at home mindset". We have to go at their throats Monday and press Kyrie like hell. Also, we can't give them any breaks on defense, felt like we them keep the lead numerous times because we let them run the floor. No more damn turning the ball over either, sick of that **** Curry.

Dubs just gotta match their physicality if they want to win. Play their game, but match that physicality.

Offensively the Dubs had a good game though. The Cavs were lights out though, the refs weren't helping either. Add that to the fact that Steph was having an off night.

Everything lined up in favor of the Cavs. Can't see that happening again.

No more damn turning the ball over either, sick of that **** Curry.
This. 

I have no stake in either team. Everybody is cool. 

I like Kyrie though and was happy to see him get his last year. He's a solid dude and fun to watch. Amazing.

Warriors need to close Monday. No excuses. I hope to see Klay have some kind of miracle breakout game.

We'll see what happens. Good luck to everyone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Craziest part is, even on a warriors off night, they hit 120 :smokin

that's legit. you guys got this. Monday, the king dies.

Really disappointed at the fact the Warriors didn't close out on Friday.

I really hope they come ready tonight. If not, this narrative of blowing leads will only continue to grow larger.

Take care of business tonight, Golden State. Go all out.

All too familiar scenerio. Crowd gotta get into it for 48 minutes. Replicate Games 1 & 2. Fingers crossed no game 6. Be great to celebrate at home.

Decided to go to the game and hold off on the supercharger lol...i ain't ready to become a meme just yet. No games NBA games for 4 months what helped me decide tho.

This is really close to a MUST win game for the warriors. Pressure is all on them

Curry needs the ball in his hands more, not OFF the ball, hes getting beat up

This is really close to a MUST win game for the warriors. Pressure is all on them

Curry needs the ball in his hands more, not OFF the ball, hes getting beat up
I hope Kerr has received all the feedback he needs to make these adjustments and is willing to listen the suggestions. It's time for the Warriors to win tonight.

I hope Kerr has received all the feedback he needs to make these adjustments and is willing to listen the suggestions. It's time for the Warriors to win tonight.

Need the dubs ready to play tonight on both ends. Last game was the first game lebby didn't look tired and draymond has to not settle for 3s. Not worried about the offensive end so much worried more so about what we do defensively. Would love to see someone take a charge or two tonight to kill cav momentum to the basket.

I have a feeling cavs will come out hot and warriors just have to wade out the storm and take over the rest of the game

Reduce turnovers.
Consistent Defense.
Steals.
More driving in.
More ball movement.
Contest shots.

We should be able to win tonight if most of those are achieved and the Cavs don't have any miracles again.

Back
Top Bottom