GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Amazing year fellas. And great night. What seemed impossible for most of our lifetimes, has now happened twice in the last 3 years. And to quote the great Klay Thompson, "no end in sight."

:pimp: :pimp:

Shout out to the NT OGs. You know who you are.

Amazing amazing year. Been having a blast watching the warriors. Hell of a team. Definitely made the downtime of my laker team being weak, the last 5-6 yrs has been a fun ride taking part in it with you brothers. Major props to all you guys thst have been down from the og days. Always watched them from the i believe and monta days but always been lakers through and through. Been a pleasure to have the dubs as my interim interest the last handful of yrs.

Curry still my favorite player on the team though. Yall so lucky minnesota dumb as rocks lmaoo

Copped 2 shirts and a hat. The championship shirt and the caricature shirt. Same as every yr. And then i got the hat i liked the most. Its listed as black but it was greyish and said champions around the side and the logo. Pretty dope to me. And a couple shirts for my mom.

KD, Iggy, Livingston, McCaw, Curry all have been great, but Klay deserves a substantial amount of credit for his two way abilities alongside with Dray. Cornerstones of our defense.

always knew KD would find his way to the Bay and bring us a chip. I'm so happy for him. Been my favorite player for a long time. Seeing him embrace the Bay is great. Never in my lifetime could I imagine a Warriors championship a couple years ago, and here we are with 2 in the past 3 years. Not taking it for granted at all.

Gentleman, our Warriors are champions once again!

Such an amazing feeling.

Picked up the Championship shirt for myself and the caricature for my wife. Then saw the Nike "Did It For The Bay" tee and got those. Then saw the Warriorsworld tee and tempted to get those
mean.gif

Man...Two championships in three years. Amazing.

So quick ?. Does Briante Weber get a ring? I know GSW cut Varejao and signed Briante to a 10-Day contract, then signed him to another 10-Day. He did play in a couple games, but I didn't know if there was a game minimum in order to get a ring. He now plays for the Hornets.

VCU Alum, I would be happy if he got a ring now too!

So quick ?. Does Briante Weber get a ring? I know GSW cut Varejao and signed Briante to a 10-Day contract, then signed him to another 10-Day. He did play in a couple games, but I didn't know if there was a game minimum in order to get a ring. He now plays for the Hornets.

VCU Alum, I would be happy if he got a ring now too!
I believe that decision will be up to the Warriors and the Captains if he gets a ring.

I don't think he does though. Varejao probably will get a smaller championship ring.

No way Briante should get one, Andy V MAYBE..
Yeah, Andy V actually was on the team for some time...I think he'll get one...Just not as expensive as the rest of the roster.

One thing that I was looking back on was that McCaw played some key minutes last night. We didn't see Clark or McGee. Wow. That clearly shows the confidence Kerr has in the kid and is ready for him to increase his role next season.

It was really neat to see Matt Barnes's kids pour champagne on him last night. I know a lot of folks dislike him. But having the opportunity to come back to the franchise that your mom last saw you play in and to win? Props to you, man. 

Two championships. Crazy.

I think I'll just stick with the shirts...I don't see myself rocking any of these hats they released lol.

Sidenote: the Warriorsworld Kingslayers shirt is legit.

Why are those hats so dang ugly lol am I the only one who can't get over how ugly it is

Adidas don't care anymore - total cash grab since it's the last year of their nba contract

it's the cheapest way to make a hat, just glue on a logo and sell it for $32... smh

Back
Top Bottom