GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Congrats fellas we the champs again need atleast one more for dynasty status

cant wait for summer league and how are young guys develop

we got a lot of work ahead of us

dont think we keep clark

Fozzy - I don't know how you do it but being on the east coast for west coast ball sucks

So apparently I need to be flying or away from SF whenever we're in the finals for us to win. Two years ago I was in Chicago and last night I didn't get into my hotel room with the tv on until about 5 mins left in the 4th.

Of course delta's wifi didn't work nor did ESPN and they don't carry abc.

Cannot believe two in three with the core likely remaining intact. I witnessed the bulls years in Chicago and never thought I'd see something like it but this has a chance.

Lazy I remember I tried to plug you with my xfinity info to get you to watch from the plane too.  Yeah you officially need to plan work trips every 2nd week of June for the foreseeable future.

Yes, you tried to give me your info and it was too much bandwidth to handle....I have my own now via my parents but with no wifi, no luck.

That's a sick bottle.

View media item 2464771
Maaaaan what a night! Way to end such an amazing season, and I'm so glad I ended up going after all. It all didn't hit me until the next morning when people kept asking me if I watched the game. I never expected to see this team win 2 in 3 years and be so dominant...especially when I used to get free tickets from work and I had to bribe people with beer to come along lol.

Fozzy - I don't know how you do it but being on the east coast for west coast ball sucks

So apparently I need to be flying or away from SF whenever we're in the finals for us to win. Two years ago I was in Chicago and last night I didn't get into my hotel room with the tv on until about 5 mins left in the 4th.

Of course delta's wifi didn't work nor did ESPN and they don't carry abc.

Cannot believe two in three with the core likely remaining intact. I witnessed the bulls years in Chicago and never thought I'd see something like it but this has a chance.
Bro, it does suck balls. But the 9PM EST start time definitely helped.

I kinda like that simple Larry O dad had too ^ 

I only ordered the official locker team so far....

I was planning on seeing what I may find at the parade and then ordering my Champs gear online for whatever I couldn't find. 

The black one is nice .. for a second I thought they switched to the black during the celebrations.. turns out the grey just turned black cause of the champelle..

The black one is nice .. for a second I thought they switched to the black during the celebrations.. turns out the grey just turned black cause of the champelle..
for the locker room shirt you're saying? 

I couldn't tell if that was black or gray or like in the middle with that SLATE color we have 

What's y'all move for the parade. In 2015, got caught up pregaming to long and missed the whole parade lol. Still made it to lake merritt for the speeches :pimp:. What time does the actual parade start

I work right by the lake and literally across the ceremony. I gotta figure out the best way just to get to work :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom