GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

what kinda hyperbolic chamber did they put steph in during his recovery? bruh is on fire

where can i get a replica ring at? not the one they're selling at Oracle, but the one where the ring actually looks like they one Jason of beverly hills made...

I think the Warriors are starting to hit their stride.

This is without KD. What a luxury.

I saw the Kawakami's article about the Warriors future plan to target Anthony Davis lol. That would be too much if they did do that. Folks on twitter are complaining about how he's injury prone. Such short memory know how injury prone Bogut was prior to coming to the Warriors, yet we still won a ring with him.

Pretty annoyed that the Warriors lost to the Clippers. But I feel they've always had this type of loss to a crap team around this time of year.

I really hope that this team dominates the remainder of the season after the All-Star break.

Also curious to see what moves the Warriors may make at the trade deadline. I feel like they'll add a new addition to the roster soon.

Good game against the Cavs last night. Even with IT, the Cavs don't have the roster to defend and match the scoring of the Warriors.

If they think the additions to IT, Jeff Green, and Derrick Rose is supposed to combat the Warriors. Good luck with that.

They said on the postgame show that if we got to choose who we would play in the finals out of Cleveland, Miami, Boston, Toronto or Milwaukee, we would choose Cleveland. I think saying we would choose Cleveland over Miami or Milwaukee is a bit of a stretch, but just shows how little Cleveland is respected.

I dont think there is anything wrong with Casspi. He got in at the end of the Knicks games for a couple of minutes. If he was hurt, they wouldnt have put him out there at all. And the previous game was the loss against the Rockets, which he didnt play. But he had 18 minutes against the Bulls, which was the game right before.

I'm still worried about our defense.

overall, the team defense seems to have taken a step back in comparison to the past few seasons. but I think it's easy to forget that the last three years the warriors were playing defense at an incredibly high level, so their relative drop off makes sense. not to mention, it looks even moreso the case this year that zaza has cinderblocks stuck to his feet when he's playing the pick and roll and on rebounds. also, Iggy's on ball defense seems to have regressed due to father time. not sure if injuries or age slowing him down, but he's not moving laterally nearly as quick as he used to (his hand speed, ability to play the passing lanes, and wingspan are still A-1 though).

that is all to say that I wouldn't worry too much about their defense heading into the post season. looney and bell are proving to be effective for 15-20 minutes a game. my main concern is how will javale/zaza fare in a series against Houston when they run a CP3 or Harden P&R with Capela

Defense has looked bad the past three games.

The bench has been ugly without David West. Really wondering what Myers does at the trade deadline and if he packages a deal with McCaw.

I think Nick Young needs to go.

I didn't like the signing, either. But he was supposed to be the scorer off the bench. Kind of seems he hasn't been efficient compared to the beginning of the season. As much as I like Casspi, he's been off too.

It's not panic mode, yet. I think once the trade deadline and All-Star passes. Kerr and the staff will get the team back to playoff ready. Concern will be the bench production.

Andre is looking like a bad signing.

Should be a good game tonight against OKC. There will be plenty of Russ mugging and probably scuffling with KD or someone on the Warriors.

I wouldn't be surprised if the W's lose tonight. Their defense and bench has been bad.

Should be a good game tonight against OKC. There will be plenty of Russ mugging and probably scuffling with KD or someone on the Warriors.

I wouldn't be surprised if the W's lose tonight. Their defense and bench has been bad.

welp bad defense and bad bench and starters really. they played so poor tonight. they need something to jump start this defense.

Everybody on the bench has looked pretty terrible except West.

I don't understand why McCaw has been absolutely useless this season.
Caspi no longer shoots 3's ( I have no clue why they turned him into a driver)
NIck Young plays no defense, which is almost okay but he's not even giving the Warriors Mo Speights scoring which is his only role
I miss Jordan Bell
Livingston post up is no longer automatic
Iggy moves like he can't even bend over to tie his shoes his back is so bad

No need to panic but you can see the Warriors are definitely fatigued. Don't know what KD's excuse is though.

I'd like to see them make a move before the season ends perhaps sign someone.

As expected. There really isn't any sense of urgency. The entire team is coasting.

Really disliked that foul call on Andre for 'tripping' Russ. Isn't that the same ref that got into it with Chris Paul? Either way, she is bad at her job.

I'm curious why the ref standing behind the play, didn't correct her to have the foul waived?

I think the Refs def have something out for the Dubs. I may be wrong, but sometimes it just seems plain obvious. My issue, and Greg Papa got on radio this morning and said it too, this team is COMPLACENT! They give too much energy to these refs. They CANNOT change that factor of the game. They need to channel that energy into the game and the other team. They getting soft out there.

They need to take a note from Bob Myers, and control what they can control, which is what they put into the game. You can't control the Refs. Thats been proven time and time again. The refs are to blame for any of this. The dubs putting too much energy into the Refs. How many Techs they get last night? Like really, is it worth their time and energy?

^True. But you have to admit, Draymond not being able to hold back his smile when he received his last tech was HILARIOUS. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom