GT vs. Miami Hurricanes 7:30PM vol.REVENGE ON OUR MINDS

Should be a good one.

i'm excited to see how UM plays after over a week off.

I think, since they're preparing for that option offense, it could work to their advantage.

GT isn't going to be dumb enough to play Cover 0 all game w/o a pass rush.

I expect to see lots of zone coverages against Jacory. And GT's DL should be able to get after hi,. Should be interesting to see how Miami's OL plays.

And w/ Morgan back there patrolling the secondary, he better not be floating them balls out there or they will go the other way.

And I wonder if the plan is to simply have BH lock on Demetrius all game long.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I expect to see lots of zone coverages against Jacory. And GT's DL should be able to get after hi,. Should be interesting to see how Miami's OL plays.

And w/ Morgan back there patrolling the secondary, he better not be floating them balls out there or they will go the other way.

Hopefully they put BH on Demetrius...after rewatching the game BH is the goods

Derrick Morgan on Pipho could get ugly....

One thing no one is talking about is our running game. If we can soften up there Pass defense with the run it would be nice.

GT's corners aint nuffin special

Nesbit better not be on that Reggie Ball crap like last week

Gtech wins big and these bandwagon U fans go back into hiding
pimp.gif

Hopefully RS has the guys ready to tackle because last year's display was disgusting.

Originally Posted by dreClark

this

If GT can't run the ball effectively and BH is able to stay with D 1 on 1 GT has no chance in hell

Huuuge game for both teams as there Coastal Division implications on the line.

I think GT has been overrated all summer and they didn't impress me last Thursday. It's not a good look for them having Miami coming off a bye week toprepare for their O either.

GT will not run all over Miami again this year. I think this should make for an entertaining game, but Miami should get the W.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I'll be rooting for the Canes

Dead, you better not......just not kosher. I HAVE TO see you as a rival. That's like me rooting for the Pats
sick.gif

UUUUUUU

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Seems like there's a lot more love on here for Miami all of a sudden.

I can't keep up with all the different ones, too many Cane fans get banned and come back with new names and such.
laugh.gif

Do we have like an official list or anything? Sign up sheet?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Gtech wins big and these bandwagon U fans go back into hiding
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though I have to admit, last week's game against Clemson was pretty agonizing after the first quarter. I'm hoping Nesbitt doesn'tscrew it up.GO JACKETS!

I go to GT if that matters.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Seems like there's a lot more love on here for Miami all of a sudden.

I'm just asking since this was posted after my post but was that towards me? If it was, you most not know me because I'm a fan of Miami sports. Fromthe Dolphins to the Kendall Elementry school kids shoting hoops
laugh.gif
. Ifnot, continue.....

GAME TIME!!!

I got nothin against Miami, I think they have the best uni's in college football. I think they will lose this game by 2 td's though

Back
Top Bottom