roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm all down for supporting the NT Fam but to put Jewelz and Dom way up there ahead of people like Lupe etc is reaching.

how is it reaching? i really dont get it. and calm your happy $+! down with all them smileys @#$% wasnt that funny.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

burrprint shouldve been top 5 ion give a *!#$ say what you want
swear I listened to that tape and nothing else for dam near a month....

like--for real, I ran it into the GRROOOUUUUUNNNDDDD.

Nice list...Thanks for mentioning the Kanye mixtape cause I've never heard of it and It's turning out to be pretty good...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Joell Ortiz does the 90s?
That was a nice joint but the cuts were too short.

It was supposed to be rapid fire
1-2 verses as to not be dull
It did it 4 me
a good chunk of my summer work hours went by listening to that tape

Originally Posted by haiti5

N's gon try to deny a good mixtape simply bcuz someone is affilated with NT...call it how u want but FS/DS , Glory or death, and inhale 2 were some dope @$% mixtapes..i dont get how u can deny that.

___'s aint gon admit when an artist from NT drop something wack too. Let me just keep my comments to myself though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

___'s aint gon admit when an artist from NT drop something wack too. Let me just keep my comments to myself though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are you saying anything Dom, Jewels, or Illi dropped this year was wack though? When one of them drops a wack project, most n_'s will call ithow they see it.

I don't think it's far-fetched to say So Far Gone is one of the best mixtapes in the last few years.

It's one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard and arguably the best thing Hip-Hop related this year.

Out of the OP's list, I've heard:

How Fly
Glory or Death
Future Street/Drug Sounds
Boss of All Bosses
The Warm Up
Flight School
So Far Gone

I'll probably check for some of the other mixtapes on the list.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are you saying anything Dom, Jewels, or Illi dropped this year was wack though? When one of them drops a wack project, most n_'s will call it how they see it.
I thought he was callin out these other rappers on NT that might have something whack or maybe it was a shot at Time or Henzo.... in jest.

I find it funny that dudes on here would attach that type of bias/one sidedness to rappers on here like we haven't always kept it real/been hating

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are you saying anything Dom, Jewels, or Illi dropped this year was wack though? When one of them drops a wack project, most n_'s will call it how they see it.

I thought he was callin out these other rappers on NT that might have something whack or maybe it was a shot at Time or Henzo.... in jest.

I find it funny that dudes on here would attach that type of bias/one sidedness to rappers on here like we haven't always kept it real/been hating

Its some boys on here that have put out some extremely suspect material but thats goes to be expected. but I'm not in the market to attempt to crushsomeones dreams I just won't say anything until they says something out of their body about it... Then its green lights.

Yeah but to say those joints are better than Enemy of the State? C'mon that's just a blatant NT bias

inhale gets more spins than enemy of the state..just cuz its lupe dont mean im gonna love it
laugh.gif
but that just shows that these are all opinions.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Its some boys on here that have put out some extremely suspect material but thats goes to be expected. but I'm not in the market to attempt to crush someones dreams I just won't say anything until they says something out of their body about it... Then its green lights.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Since when have there even been 15 great mixtapes in one year?
What a joke.

Since dudes started makin mixtapes that could pass for albums

Mixtapes >>>> Albums in 2009

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Since when have there even been 15 great mixtapes in one year?
What a joke.

Since dudes started makin mixtapes that could pass for albums

Mixtapes >>>> Albums in 2009
Yep.

2009 was a great year for great music.

Back
Top Bottom