Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

DC could've done this **** first. This could've been Green Lantern
yeaaa.. had hope for that movie just by watching this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1384590/

but they deciding to go with that turd of a movie.. i still havent watched the whole movie.. seriously, i fell asleep like halfway through when i went to the theater to watch it

Last edited:

yeaaa.. had hope for that movie just by watching this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1384590/

but they deciding to go with that turd of a movie.. i still havent watched the whole movie.. seriously, i fell asleep like halfway through when i went to the theater to watch it
I saw that, but I don't remember my reaction to it. It was probably good because they do excel at animation. Just spotty with live action films.

Hoping this movie does well given that I read comics of the 2008 team that this movie is based on.  The characters aren't household names like Spiderman, Wolverine, Iron Man, Captain America, but it still shouldn't turn people off to go n' see this movie.  I agree that Rocket is going to the steal the show.

On another note, I hope Adam Warlock and/or Richard Rider makes some sort of cameo.

Rocket is gonna be the selling point.

Kids gonna love this ****

and so am I
pimp.gif

Watch the numerous videos posted in this thread in the last couple of pages if you want to learn more about the characters.

Might help you understand parts of the trailer better.

Hoping this movie does well given that I read comics of the 2008 team that this movie is based on.  The characters aren't household names like Spiderman, Wolverine, Iron Man, Captain America, but it still shouldn't turn people off to go n' see this movie.  I agree that Rocket is going to the steal the show.

On another note, I hope Adam Warlock and/or Richard Rider makes some sort of cameo.

I am hoping for Quasar (the girl quasar forgot her name) and Moondragon. I really wished Mantis was a part of this team too. Even in the current volume she has only shown up for one issue.

Well the trailer was OD corny so I can see why'd they say that

It upset me at first too, but after thinking about it, i feel like they used their worst jokes in this trailer. Gunn said the second trailer is better in his opinion and they are going to show Ronan. I hope they do the villains version of this trailer as well. Talking about Korath, Ronan, Nebula, and Collector.

Back
Top Bottom