Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

I am hoping for Quasar (the girl quasar forgot her name) and Moondragon. I really wished Mantis was a part of this team too. Even in the current volume she has only shown up for one issue.
Phyla-Vell.

In a perfect world,  Avengers 2; Age of Ultron leads to a sequel of Guardians of the Galaxy based on the Annihilation; Conquest story line. 

Phyla-Vell.

In a perfect world,  Avengers 2; Age of Ultron leads to a sequel of Guardians of the Galaxy based on the Annihilation; Conquest story line. 

:wow:

That would be sick! Zoe Saldana is busy all next year shooting avatar 2-4 back to back. I doubt we will see a Guardians sequel in Phase III unless they do 7 movies instead of 5 next phase.

But I really think we will see Moondragon. Drax will be reunited with his daughter at the end of Guardians. you watch :smokin.

I wonder if Marvel Studios will show the lesbian relationship between Moondragon and Quasar anytime soon. They will likely leave Quasar out for this reason.

Last edited:
I am hoping for Quasar (the girl quasar forgot her name) and Moondragon. I really wished Mantis was a part of this team too. Even in the current volume she has only shown up for one issue.

Phyla-Vell.

If I'm remembering right they'd have to change the story since I'm sure Marvel can't use the phalanx. It would be a nice follow up after A2:AOU though.

God damn. I heard a rumor that marvel doesnt have the rights to the Kree either. That is why Korath isn't blue. My response was that it was due to makeup issues with dark skin since they are not going the CGI route. So they would choose that direction to avoid this dated look.

View media item 818076
So I am waiting to see if Ronan is blue or not.

Dude told me Marvel aint have the rights to the skrulls which made sense. I aligned them more with the Fantastic 4. But now it has been confirmed that they have shared rights for skrulls but no rights to the badoon.

Damn marvel going into the cosmos with rights to few alien races. :lol: :smh:

We're gonna see more alien races like the ones from Avengers. Chitauri or something, I forget their name.

I don't get how Marvel has the rights to Inhumans but don't have the rights to the Kree. They might as well make new alien races altogether. Should've just made Korath red instead of light blue then or another color they aint using. Don't make sense to have a bunch of aliens in space and so many resemble humans unless they're going for that type of alien community.

Last edited:
Does marvel have the rights to the skrulls?

Also glad that are introducing A.I.M in cap 2

Also can Spider-Man use kingpin now?

Since, didn't marvel get the rights back too dare devil.. And obviously he's been big in both

Does marvel have the rights to the skrulls?

Also glad that are introducing A.I.M in cap 2
Nah. I believe whoever owns the FF has those rights. The Chitauri are basically the Ultimate version of the Skrulls so kinda somewhat they're the same, just in a different universe or whatever. And Sony owns the right to Spiderman, while Marvel has Daredevil and all of that, so they can't use him unless Marvel lets them.

Last edited:
We're gonna see more alien races like the ones from Avengers. Chitauri or something, I forget their name.

I don't get how Marvel has the rights to Inhumans but don't have the rights to the Kree. They might as well make new alien races altogether. Should've just made Korath red instead of light blue then or another color they aint using. Don't make sense to have a bunch of aliens in space and so many resemble humans unless they're going for that type of alien community.

I feel as though planets that are similar to earth would have similar/humanoid species. So I don't think it is farfetched for a lot of life to look similar to ours. After all we have had many species of humans on this planet with two coexisting at one point.

Also having a different skin color is not really a big change. Nebula doesnt look any more alien than Korath to me.

Last edited:
Anyone else feel Djimon Hounsou woulda made a great T'Challa?  

I know he'll be great on this movie but damn.. what could have been...

Too old.. T'chaka yes.. But t'challa needs to look fresh out of college, in my opinion.. Assuming he gets his own stand alone movie.. Hopefully

They might, let's see if they make Armin Zola come out as a bot in TWS then we'll see how well then we'll figure out how they can pull off Modok. Would be interesting to see those two screen at the same time. Two giant heads. :lol:

I care more about thor 3...

I want to see if they try to pull off beta ray bill

Would love for the main bad guy to be surtur.. But they also introduce the enchantress and executioner

Last edited:

I feel as though planets that are similar to earth would have similar/humanoid species. So I don't think it is farfetched for a lot of life to look similar to ours. After all we have had many species of humans on this planet with two coexisting at one point.

Also having a different skin color is not really a big change. Nebula doesnt look any more alien than Korath to me.
We'll disagree here. Blue girl is more alien than black guy to me not to mention it's never simply different skin color when it comes to aliens. Also I'm not gonna get in to the concept of other alien worlds that are similar to Earth when most aren't in Marvel.

Can an outfit like that rock and the movie still be pg13? If so I'm sure a slightly tamer version would've been preferred. Plus I'm sure they want to add in some believability. That outfit outside of a Halloween party is dumb anywhere, especially in space :lol:

Last edited:
Come on man this is a Disney movie. I'm just glad Disney knows not to make these movies PG. I'm still curious about the scarlet witch and quicksilver costume.

Last edited:
At the very least it would be PG-13.  

If they wanted to go PG they may as well make a Super Hero Squad movie.

I really would not be surprised if this turns out to be a PG rated film, sadly. They want those kids to be buying them Rocket Raccoon and Groot figures.

But my guess is it'll be PG13.

Back
Top Bottom