Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

^Speaking of which I thought it was sick that people were saying that they didnt know what GotG was but they would see it cuz of Marvel :smokin

I don't really know too much about this series at all. The trailer hasn't really done anything for me. I want to be hyped and will be seeing this simply off the hype of NT and the tie-ins to other movies.

I was expecting something new at the Cap 2 premiere. If I'm not mistaken it was the same trailer that was released a while back.

Last edited:
I would wait for the next trailer. For some reason this one was an overdose of cornball on what is usually a serious comic with a few sarcastic characters tbt.

I didn't like the trailer that showed before TWS. I felt like it should've been a little more serious and epic. Trailer made it look goofy.

I am waiting for the second trailer. I thought the first one was an OD of corny humor. Feige and Gunn said the next one would touch on Ronan (and I am guessing the rest of the villains). I doubt the movie will be as corny as the first trailer is making it out to be.

Yea...there's a talking tree man and a raccoon with a machine gun and no one's ever heard of them before.

I feel like they had to open that way to sell it, and it seems like it worked.

This week's episode of the Avenger's cartoon had them on there battling Galactus.

I am waiting for the second trailer. I thought the first one was an OD of corny humor. Feige and Gunn said the next one would touch on Ronan (and I am guessing the rest of the villains). I doubt the movie will be as corny as the first trailer is making it out to be.
Marvel is a master at deception with their trailers. Like when we got the first avengers trailer everyone thought the movie was going to be dark.

Last edited:
Marvel is a master at deception with their trailers. Like when we got the first avengers trailer everyone thought the movie was going to be dark.

lol. Who was dumb enough to think that? Cuz I have not met a single person.

They did cut the audio to non matching videos to hide the plot tho, which I thought was cool. They also gave us scenes that looked complete but were not.

Last edited:
Nathan FIllion in the film? After credit scene? Captain Reynolds cameo?

Fillion attended the Wizard World Comic-Con over the weekend, where he was asked by a fan if he was wanting a part in this summer's Guardians of the Galaxy. “Wanting to get a part… or maybe did,” Nathan Fillion responded. He then paused before adding, “I’m just saying maybe. Maybe you’ll be surprised. Maybe. Check the credits.”

Nathan FIllion in the film? After credit scene? Captain Reynolds cameo?

Fillion attended the Wizard World Comic-Con over the weekend, where he was asked by a fan if he was wanting a part in this summer's Guardians of the Galaxy. “Wanting to get a part… or maybe did,” Nathan Fillion responded. He then paused before adding, “I’m just saying maybe. Maybe you’ll be surprised. Maybe. Check the credits.”
not really familiar with gotg
who is that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom