Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

God damn it. I wonder who he could be.

A quick google search would told you cpt reynolds is a Firefly character

Anyway only guys I could imagine him as, off the top of my head, is Richard Rider, Jack Flag, and Adam Warlock but I feel he is too old to be one of those guys. It might be a post credit teasing an upcoming non guardians project?

Last edited:
Calm down breh...

On my phone at work and I'm trying to be low key. Thanks for the info though.

:lol: Captain Reynolds is the character Fillion played in Firefly.
Whedon probably would sell his rights (and get whoever else who owns it to as well) just to do Firefly right AGAIN :lol: and I still don't think something like that would be impossible given I thought what some of Vin Disel was actually talking about (when he really interviewed with Marvel not when he lied) that he'd try to sell the rights to Riddick and then of course I've been assuming since Marvel bought Disney it's be cool to see Darth Vader and Thanos fight each other word to Patton Oswalt's pitch :lol: Could be the climax to an Infinity Gauntlet movie.

It'd be funny if Marvel managed the whole merging of universes in movies before DC did :lol:

As for a Marvel character I could see Nathan as Christopher Summers leading the Starjammers but that's FOX most likely. Probably somebody else not well known, maybe another Elder of the Universe or Eros.

Last edited:
lol. Who was dumb enough to think that? Cuz I have not met a single person.

They did cut the audio to non matching videos to hide the plot tho, which I thought was cool. They also gave us scenes that looked complete but were not.
A lot of people I know thought that....

I have no problems with bald chicks. The amount of steelo/confidence girls with short/no hair have is too sexy for words.

I can't wait for the Nebula/Gamora fight scenes

That part of the trailer alone seemed 10,000x less corny after they displayed the full scene. All worries have been subdued.

Still not feeling the goofy side to it.

Cant wait to watch tho

Last edited:
So it was finally revealed(or at least I finally found out) Glenn Close's comic book counterpart.

Commander Rael
View media item 905729View media item 905730View media item 905731View media item 905732
spoiler]

Last edited:
After thinking about it a lil bit, I have a sneaking suspicion he is Eros or Mentor. I'm calling it.

Last edited:
He didnt have to say it. We pretty much all knew Avengers 3 was the end of the Infinity Gauntlet story arc that has been developing in the background.

Back
Top Bottom