Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

^The scene with Quills mom and the scene where Rocket caught feelings.... :frown:

Damn Gunn. Every character was so well realized. I wish he spent more time making them connect to one another.

Also Did Yondu know what was up when he saw that troll doll or nah?

Yondu knew he got got, but he was smiling too cause he likes them type of dolls for his collection
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 wow didn't see it like that.

TBH all I wanted to see was Thanos, however the visuals is what got in the whole move, loved it. It almost looked like what the pre trilogy of star wars could've been. MCU taking over. However, I wouldn't watch again unless on TV.

I felt worried that I've missed some easter eggs in the collector's room, but it seems ive seen the same things. Hopefully there's something we did miss.... I did see a dude's sihoulette in one of the containters. It was definitely a humanoid.

Last edited:
Great film, better than both Thors for sure.

Movie was worth the 15 bucks to see Thanos on screen. Like, if in 1994 someone would have told me I'd be seeing Thanos and Rocket on screen someday in a live action film I would have laughed.

It's crazy how the movie juggled emotions and hit you with that sharpppp turn when you didn't expect it, that scene with Rocket drunk and upset took me from :lol: to :frown: REALLLL QUICK...like damb!

You can totally see The homie Bradley ahijé through.

The scene where rocket got emotional when he was drunk :rolleyes

Rocket should've been way more badass. He cried more than he fired a gun :x

James Gunn tried way too hard to humanize aliens. Like I said I liked this film
But it wasn't exactly the game changer I thought it'd be. I will say that the CGI in this film has me going insane for what Avengers 2 will look like. If the can do what they did for rocket computer graphics wise, imagine what Vision and Hulk will be like in A2....

Last edited:
"They got my D1CK Message" :lol:
"Put a blacklight in here, this place would look like a Jackson Pollock painting"
"Do not call me Thesaurus"
"Nothing will go over my head, I have too quick of reflexes. I will catch it and kill it"
"BEHOLD!" (Star-Lord flying in):rofl:
"We're like Kevin Bacon"

:rofl:

I wanted to see more of the collector as well. He was in it about as long as Thanos. Would've liked to see more tongue in cheek stuff in his collection as well like the Jarnbjorn

We get it LameKilla, you here to crap on our parade :rofl:

I think Rockets emo scene was dope, is a drunk emotional Racoon! :lol:

And I love his connection to groot, really heartwarming, specially at the end.

I wanna see groot go toe to toe with hulk, Racoon with Stark, Cap and Quill, Gamora and BW and Thor with Drax hopefully and when they first meet, if they ever do, a little fight scene between them would be great.

Idk, for me, to have a super team meet up would actually take away from both teams. Maybe a cameo of one team member at each sequel would be nice.

Ej. Hulk at GotG2 or Gamora at Avengers 3

I wanna see groot go toe to toe with hulk, Racoon with Stark, Cap and Quill, Gamora and BW and Thor with Drax hopefully and when they first meet, if they ever do, a little fight scene between them would be great.

Fast forward to 11:12 if you don't want to watch the whole thing...

We get it LameKilla, you here to crap on our parade :rofl:

I think Rockets emo scene was dope, is a drunk emotional Racoon! :lol:

And I love his connection to groot, really heartwarming, specially at the end.

:lol: nah steezy I think I just had my hopes set a little too high for the film. I liked the film a lot though. I'm just nitpicking

^
Nice. Great to hear. All the positive word of mouth will help it to earn even more money.

Hulk is the strongest there is. Gamora is FAR stronger than BW.

The soundtrack was on point too. I was won over during the opening credits..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom