Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

So there's only 3 Infinity Stones/Gems revealed in the movies so far?

Tesseract - Space Stone

Aether - Mind, Soul, Time, or Reality Stone (still unconfirmed)

Orb - Power Stone

If I'm wrong, please correct it.

Last edited:
I dont think they will be big on their dedicated purposes. I just think they are just established to be really powerful.

You are right. I would say the Aethe is reality or maybe Time since they wanted to bring the universe back to darkness with it.

The sceptre hasnt been confirmed as a gem but it could be the mind gem

Last edited:
Right on for you guys' replies 
nthat.gif
  Totally forgot about Loki's scepter..you say Thanos has it?  Don't remember how he got that, but please remind me..

Awesome Mix Vol. 1 
pimp.gif

Right on for you guys' replies :nthat:   Totally forgot about Loki's scepter..you say Thanos has it?  Don't remember how he got that, but please remind me..

Awesome Mix Vol. 1 :pimp:

HAD it. Past tense. The sceptre was given to him by Thanos's lackey in the avengers. Thanos wasnt in the shot but that Cthon guy gave it to Loki

IMAX is a hike for me just over an hour away

Is IMAX experience that much better? I've seen movies in IMAX before it's dope but the drive sucks

Loved it. I didn't expect to enjoy Drax's performance as much as I did.

The 2nd post credit scene
laugh.gif

Headed out to watch it again and possibly one more time tomorrow and then I should be good until the bluray :lol:

It's just that good.

Solid Movie. Drax was kinda meh. He got whooped too many times for me to take him seriously. Rocket raccoon was the star of the show. He was funnier than the main funny guy ( Quill). Gamora was sort underused imo. Groot was annoying the first second he showed up

Ronan was cool. I wish I could've seen him fight thor or somebody interesting. And what was the point of having Glen close and john c reilly in the movie at all. They were only on screen for 5 minutes. And don't get me started on Benecio Del Toro. I thought his character was going to be important :smh:

Back
Top Bottom