Gucci Mane = BAGGED 12 months for probation violation

sharon.png

http://rapradar.com/2009/11/12/gucci-mane-goes-back-to-the-big-house/

If true
eyes.gif

Them dirty south cats goin down.......

maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn all of my favorite rappers are getting locked up smh, but hopefully gucci will come back with some heat! he dropped some of my favoritematerial after he got out last time tho so maybe it wont be all bad
pimp.gif

Are you serious? This is prolly why he wont never "blow" like he supposed to. hopefully this is false. This dudes buzz right now is crazy

laugh.gif
This @!#@ is getting ridiculous..... Gucci and Wayne going in and TIPcoming out.

he might be able to get off he can play the whole "promoting new album" aka doing my job story, plus reasonable donation

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Man if I ever get locked up I'm a just do my time. %#!+ probation. Might as well be jail

no you wont
laugh.gif
depends on the situation and how much jail time is being offered. 30 days in jail vs 3 years of probation, give me that 30 days knowingthat all the LA jails are over crowded and that i would probably be processed and only serve about 5 of those 30 days before getting released due to the jailsbeing over populated.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Man if I ever get locked up I'm a just do my time. %#!+ probation. Might as well be jail

no you wont
laugh.gif
depends on the situation and how much jail time is being offered. 30 days in jail vs 3 years of probation, give me that 30 days knowing that all the LA jails are over crowded and that i would probably be processed and only serve about 5 of those 30 days before getting released due to the jails being over populated.
Even if I had to do the 30 days. I mean i wouldnt do a year of jail vs a year of probation. But i would def do 6 months of jail vs 5 monthprobation. That %$@$ is a trap.

Back
Top Bottom