Gucci Mane = BAGGED 12 months for probation violation

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Man if I ever get locked up I'm a just do my time. %#!+ probation. Might as well be jail

no you wont
laugh.gif
depends on the situation and how much jail time is being offered. 30 days in jail vs 3 years of probation, give me that 30 days knowing that all the LA jails are over crowded and that i would probably be processed and only serve about 5 of those 30 days before getting released due to the jails being over populated.
Even if I had to do the 30 days. I mean i wouldnt do a year of jail vs a year of probation. But i would def do 6 months of jail vs 5 month probation. That %$@$ is a trap.
?
ohwell.gif

Man if I ever get locked up I'm a just do my time. %#!+ probation. Might as well be jail

no you wont
laugh.gif
depends on the situation and how much jail time is being offered. 30 days in jail vs 3 years of probation, give me that 30 days knowing that all the LA jails are over crowded and that i would probably be processed and only serve about 5 of those 30 days before getting released due to the jails being over populated.
Even if I had to do the 30 days. I mean i wouldnt do a year of jail vs a year of probation. But i would def do 6 months of jail vs 5 month probation. That %$@$ is a trap.
what are you even talking about? stay your stupid #%+ on the computer, dog.. anyone talking about "lock me up instead of giving meprobation" has absolutely no experience in the legal system. shut the hell up.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

no you wont
laugh.gif
what are you even talking about? stay your stupid #%+ on the computer, dog.. anyone talking about "lock me up instead of giving me probation" has absolutely no experience in the legal system. shut the hell up.
Ok buddy ask anyone on probation. That @*@% is like being imprisoned on the outside. I wouldnt do illegal @*@% in the 1st place for this situationto happen. But if I ever did get caught up I know what I would prefer. Probation makes jail a revolving door for many. If you dont know then there's no usetalking to you.

no you wont
laugh.gif
what are you even talking about? stay your stupid #%+ on the computer, dog.. anyone talking about "lock me up instead of giving me probation" has absolutely no experience in the legal system. shut the hell up.
Ok buddy ask anyone on probation. That @*@% is like being imprisoned on the outside. I wouldnt do illegal @*@% in the 1st place for this situation to happen. But if I ever did get caught up I know what I would prefer. Probation makes jail a revolving door for many. If you dont know then there's no use talking to you.
i think you're confusing probation with parole. gucci was booked because he didn't fulfill 600 hours of community service.. how is thatbeing "imprisoned on the outside"? probation, depending on the charge, is usually something minor like monthly tests, etc. PAROLE is generally thesuffocating restriction that irritates everybody, and that comes after doing time. if you'd rather be in PRISON, secluded from everything important to youand your loved ones, than be in the free world with minor restrictions, you have to have no experience in that life. at all.

no you wont
laugh.gif
Ok buddy ask anyone on probation. That @*@% is like being imprisoned on the outside. I wouldnt do illegal @*@% in the 1st place for this situation to happen. But if I ever did get caught up I know what I would prefer. Probation makes jail a revolving door for many. If you dont know then there's no use talking to you.
i think you're confusing probation with parole. gucci was booked because he didn't fulfill 600 hours of community service.. how is that being "imprisoned on the outside"? probation, depending on the charge, is usually something minor like monthly tests, etc. PAROLE is generally the suffocating restriction that irritates everybody, and that comes after doing time. if you'd rather be in PRISON, secluded from everything important to you and your loved ones, than be in the free world with minor restrictions, you have to have no experience in that life. at all.

I'm comparing something like 30 days in jail vs a year. And yes I would rather do that then risk being in and out of jail

You have to be a complete moron to screw up probation. I was on that for a year, and if you're good to your PO, show up on time, do what you'resupposed to do, and all that, it's not hard to get through at all. I hardly even had to any UA's.

For some people who are that stupid and unable to control themselves, they are better off just doing the month or so in jail. However, to those of us who likesunlight, it's easier to just not be dip $%%@ and be good for a little while. I mean, dude has money and has even more riding on his freedom. No remorsefor him or any of these other idiotic rappers that are going in.

^

it depends on the situation. if you get a jerk judge, they might threaten to give you the maximum time you would have got for the charge you got put onprobation for.

also it depends on the person as well. if its someone who has a history of messing up and will probably find a way to screw up again they should just do thejail time and knock it out if its a short sentence as opposed to being on probation for a long time.

i'm currently on probation until 2011 over some stupid crap i shouldn't have done. it sucks but i did what i did so i brought it upon myself but i gota judge that told me straight forward that if i get in trouble at all before my probation ends, that my probation would be terminated and i'd get the maxtime for the charge i had.

i'm not the type to mess up again or get into dumb situations on a regular basis but anything can happen if you in the wrong place at the wrong time andi've been overly careful to avoid any potential bad situations just because it's not worth it for me to be in them. if i was offered a minimal jailsentence instead of the probation, i would have took it knowing that i probably would only be doing 40% of that time at most due to the over crowding in the LAprisons.

Damn gucci fumbled on the 1yd line.I'm not happy to see anybody go to jail.I hope this is the last time for him

i feel for that dude...6 months tho....but dude is bout to be in alot of debt to the label in those 6 months I bet

Probation isn't as restricting and suffocating as Parole, but as far as probation being a trap, I would agree. Especially if you from the hood. CausePolice contact is a violation and I don't know about where ya from, but in NY the cops stop you all the time.

dude literally going in the bing at the height of his career... label gotta be EXTRA pissed

Rappers prove time and time again how dumb they are.

Back
Top Bottom