Gucci Mane = BAGGED 12 months for probation violation

Being in jail when you should be promoting your album FTL. I am not a fan of gucci but I was thinking the other day about how far he's come to be on asingle with mariah and have a major label album...

Jeezy won.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I wanna know what happened...
He blew his nose
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*!#@* u are #*$@+%% hysterical

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

This does not put another "stamp" on Gucci's realness. Not that he needs it but come on now guys... Really?
To be real I could care less if a rapper is doing what he raps, but I was talking about the general perception of dude.
Gucci's image is of a drug dealing taking thug. People who listen to Gucci are obviously into his material which is about drugs, guns, etc. and going to jail again only strengthens weakens that perception.

fixed
laugh.gif

Dudes aint gonna sit around forever waiting
for an album from dude. If he doesnt drop it
before the end of this year, his buzz is gonna
die down.

obviously dude knew he was gonna go back in if it was because he didnt complete community service

He has no one to blame but himself. If you on probation do what you gotta do to abide by the rules and complete that damn community service. I don't carehow big his buzz is now, he's not 2Pac his sales are gonna take a hit if they release the album while he's locked up.

from 2008 and so on has been a black hole for rappers and the legal system
tired.gif

why doesn't Gucci just pick all of the singles he plans to hit the radios and air with. and do all the videos for the singles you chose, and let themrelease time to time during his sentence?

^^^ lol, gucci is that dude, rap game needs him, and wayne, boosie, and T.I. for that matter, FREE HIP HOP lol
nerd.gif

smh, this is why I don't think he'll ever reach that next level.

Back
Top Bottom