Gucci Mane - The State vs. Radric Davis - In Stores

I hope I am choosing my words carefully........

This is the most entertaining album of the year hands damn. IT IS NOT THE BEST ALBUM THIS YEAR BUT THE MOST ENJOYABLE IMO

Punchlines and presense is second to none

Also I find it amazing how he didnt sell out on the album. Even on the so called r&b crossovers ....spotlight, bad bad bad, i think im in love, he stillmanaged to keep to his mixtape roots. Thats what I love about this album the most. This will be on repeat on max in the whip all winter. Windows down.BURR

ah man.. can't wait till Dec.8th

yall got me wanting this album NOW!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

Not really a Gucci fan but I gotta admit that "Kush Is My Cologne" is dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Devin The Dude...
glasses.gif

"Stupid Wild" is pretty Stupid!!!!!
pimp.gif

this looks pretty good might get it.

i wonder what got cam got up his sleeve slowly but surely he comin back

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I hope I am choosing my words carefully........

This is the most entertaining album of the year hands damn. IT IS NOT THE BEST ALBUM THIS YEAR BUT THE MOST ENJOYABLE IMO

Punchlines and presense is second to none

Also I find it amazing how he didnt sell out on the album. Even on the so called r&b crossovers ....spotlight, bad bad bad, i think im in love, he still managed to keep to his mixtape roots. Thats what I love about this album the most. This will be on repeat on max in the whip all winter. Windows down. BURR

Co-%*@+%%!$#@*%!-Sign

"I keep Miami Heat, got more straps than a gun show / Run up on the kid I'll have you mourning like Alonzo."
laugh.gif

"Yeah I got amigos but they don't bring me tacos / Only bring me kilos but keep that on the d-lo."
laugh.gif

I agree with what dude said earlier, this is definitely one of the most ENTERTAINING albums of the year. Hands down. "All About The Money" isbecoming my favorite track on this joint, Ricky Ross went hard
pimp.gif

"Candy paint wet drippin' off my headlights/catch me in the trap like some mother +$#*%!@ dead mice".......Soulja Boy Tell'em
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom