Gucci Mane - The State vs. Radric Davis - In Stores

Gucci and Clipse copped
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This +@!* GOES.

Kinda finds off a bit in the middle with the R&B joints but then picks back towards the end. Definitely a great album but I still feels like he didn'tget the best push behind him and it won't move as well as it should.

LOL, It's so funny to me reading 7 pages of Gucci "going in" from people who doubted. HA HA HA HA HA HA to all the haters who said Gucci was allmixtape! I'm lovin this right now.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I hope they put lyrics in the booklet though
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I might buy this album tho...didnt cop priceless so I need sumtin with sum beats in the whip...im sure this will suffice

album is great. have you heard these in the system??? I'm gonna get tired of listening to it soon though.

mite be a dumb question but...
when albums , well this album in specific, leaks online... who leaks it and do they do it on purpose?

if its out there, then well damn! i was gonna go cop it, but might as well just d/l

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

"Candy paint wet drippin' off my headlights/catch me in the trap like some mother +$#*%!@ dead mice".......Soulja Boy Tell'em
pimp.gif

Dude said "So much money, B**** i valet park my bicycle"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

dl'd it. skimmed through tha album.
i wish gucc would spit with a clear flow, if thats even possible.

laugh.gif
word i'll cop the album if they put the lyrics in. i swear so far im only understandin every other other other word he says.. honestly how doYALL understand the @!!+ he spits
ohwell.gif

anyways
heavy
pimp.gif

stupid wild
pimp.gif

kush is my cologne
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

laugh.gif
word i'll cop the album if they put the lyrics in. i swear so far im only understandin every other other other word he says.. honestly how do YALL understand the @!!+ he spits
ohwell.gif

anyways
heavy
pimp.gif

stupid wild
pimp.gif

kush is my cologne
pimp.gif
If you understand the slang/terminology it will come. Takes a minute to comprehend his dictation.

Dam I dont usually buy albums anymore. The last one I bought was Tha Jacka just cus.

Imma shoot this **+!# Gucci 10 or whatever since he be dropping hella free music tho.

W T F

Best Buy has the Clean for 9.99 And Dirty for 17.99

But other prices
Amazon 11.99
FYE 11.69

I;m hoping Best Buy has it for 9.99 but I'm copping regardless

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

W T F

Best Buy has the Clean for 9.99 And Dirty for 17.99

But other prices
Amazon 11.99
FYE 11.69

I;m hoping Best Buy has it for 9.99 but I'm copping regardless
It will be 10 on tuesday. Im pretty sure.

Back
Top Bottom