GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Gonna have to call CS...even doing what y'all said to do, I still don't have a validate link. Maybe cuz I filled in all the info for FLX on the app first

Gonna have to call CS...even doing what y'all said to do, I still don't have a validate link. Maybe cuz I filled in all the info for FLX on the app first
I don't see any option to validate mine either, but I did go and get my account set up back when this first rolled out in September. I've got the email from then for it along with my X3 status, which naturally was somehow demoted back down to X1 status as of this morning.
Could not have asked for a smoother rollout lol what a mess.

Does everyone have only 3,000 points as of now?

This ish better update. Worked on getting my accounts up specifically for this month.

Hate this.

Heck I don’t even have that. All my accounts had good money spent on them too. All down to zero now? I’m calling CS as soon as I get some time. I need my questions answered. No way I should have to come on board with zero points. They must still be updating points or something :rolleyes.

Just to clarify
1 Head Start = 1000 Points = $100 Spend
You can enter as many as 10 head starts per release = $1000 spend

No.

$1=100 points. $10=1000 points $100= 10,000 points. Which is the max headstart limit.

I'm hoping to hit chicago but i doubt it lol

These bot boys gonna figure out something to get big points watch

A got damn mess.. all of my accounts had the same email. I updated it when they asked me too months back. I never got an email, nothing but them saying its going live in 2 days. I am online and there is no validate button.. is this bc I used the same email across the board? Still stuck on X1 with 5k points.

I log in on app, web, and especially on desktop and there is nothing anywhere that says to validate.. I guess I got lucky enough to have to call them instead FML?

I'm so lost on this stupid app that was working 100% fine before minus that Playoff XI crap.

So what’s the point of being X3 if you don’t come in with at least enough points for 10 headstarts? I have over $1000 spent. I’m supposed to have over 100,000 points man! I can’t wait to call these fools. They better update my points.

So what’s the point of being X3 if you don’t come in with at least enough points for 10 headstarts? I have over $1000 spent. I’m supposed to have over 100,000 points man! I can’t wait to call these fools. They better update my points.

The lady said the points and everything should update by Thurs, but she probably dont know whats goin on

A got damn mess.. all of my accounts had the same email. I updated it when they asked me too months back. I never got an email, nothing but them saying its going live in 2 days. I am online and there is no validate button.. is this bc I used the same email across the board? Still stuck on X1 with 5k points.

I log in on app, web, and especially on desktop and there is nothing anywhere that says to validate.. I guess I got lucky enough to have to call them instead FML?

I'm so lost on this stupid app that was working 100% fine before minus that Playoff XI crap.

I’m suprised you’re seeing 5k points! That’s more than a lot of us who’s are showing 0 and we’re X3 currently.

:smh:

1580849890925.png

I’m suprised you’re seeing 5k points! That’s more than a lot of us who’s are showing 0 and we’re X3 currently.

I think that's because I signed up and invited some of my friends when I first heard of FLX. **Which means I should be X3 with 5k plus whatever other points that have not updated yet according the thread logic.

This is actually benefiting resellers and GOAT in my honest opinion. I believe someone said that GOAT had some input on this design.

Back
Top Bottom