GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

I just wanna know if anyone found any loopholes yet like how head start spoofs used to be.

The 3000 points show up in a couple hours if you're X3. I just got them and i got my X3 at noon.

I'm just wondering if our old Platinum VIP money will transition also or are we all starting from scratch

I hope not, I had over 15k spent on Champs, FTL, and FA each. Had a ton of rewards also smh

I do like the GC vs Rewards since we'll be able to use it on yeezys and 11's

I hope not, I had over 15k spent on Champs, FTL, and FA each. Had a ton of rewards also smh

I do like the GC vs Rewards since we'll be able to use it on yeezys and 11's

.....are you saying you spent $45,000 in the past year at these stores?

Rewards /coupons can apparently still be accessed when your VIP card is scanned at the store. Don't quote me on that....just what I read.

SNKRS looking so much better today :smh:
SNKRS trash

Never won a drW
Not get access
Never get reservations
Rarely actually hit on anything with regular release

Ftl app instore I actually hit on limited ****

Welp F... the footsites. Not spending even more money for a chance to get certain releases. Guess I’ll just be paying resell from now on

Log in on desktop if you can. Click the tab that says FLX and you should see the validate button somewhere. I have 2 separate VIP accounts so I made sure to validate each one with the appropriate email. If you use the same email across all stores then you don’t have to worry about that. Anyway I found it easy on desktop.
I thought if you have the same email across multiple stores it would be only one account per email when they convert, correct?

for example if you have two accounts for each FTL, FTA, and Champs using [email protected] and [email protected], for FLX you would have an account for each

SNKRS trash

Never won a drW
Not get access
Never get reservations
Rarely actually hit on anything with regular release

Ftl app instore I actually hit on limited ****
Ive hit on both, but very seldom. Just seeing the FLX mess, at least i dont need to spend a $100 of dollars every time i want a full head start to have an equal chance at a shoe. It's all gimmicks for us to waste our money. And we shall.

Well it was a good run guys
I only spend money on pickups to get rewards and money spent on my accounts
I don’t really mess with the footsites on other stuff
Won’t be able to get any points if I can’t hit on any releases because right now I don’t have any real points for head starts

.....are you saying you spent $45,000 in the past year at these stores?

Rewards /coupons can apparently still be accessed when your VIP card is scanned at the store. Don't quote me on that....just what I read.

Yes more than that, that's just on my military account.

Just checked and now I have 3500 points
Got 500 points for doing the survey
Not sure where the 3,000 just came from
Hopefully it’s enough for the reverse breds but probably not

Edit: 3,000 points came from being in X3

Yes more than that, that's just on my military account.

What did you buy within 1 years time worth $45k? We talking actual dollars and not points right? I feel crazy for spending a little over $1k within a years time. You must buy and sell for an online store or something. That’s wild. You should have 4.5 million points :lol:.

This is actually benefiting resellers and GOAT in my honest opinion. I believe someone said that GOAT had some input on this design.

Yes. Footlocker invested $100 million into GOAT last year. They wanted GOAT to help improve their app.

..and this seems to be the result...

A got damn mess.. all of my accounts had the same email. I updated it when they asked me too months back. I never got an email, nothing but them saying its going live in 2 days. I am online and there is no validate button.. is this bc I used the same email across the board? Still stuck on X1 with 5k points.

I log in on app, web, and especially on desktop and there is nothing anywhere that says to validate.. I guess I got lucky enough to have to call them instead FML?

I'm so lost on this stupid app that was working 100% fine before minus that Playoff XI crap.

Just got off of the phone since it seems no one has an answer for this. I am not sure how people were able to get a validate account button or w/e. The two reps I spoke two basically had never heard of such a thing. I am guessing this has to do with how peoples accounts were set up-meaning if I had my account a specific way it wouldve probably prompted me to ask more questions which lead to a way to verify. Because I dont have any of that and they had no idea what I was talking about.

Furthermore, they only offered to wait the 2-3 days for the update. They also said stores will not be doing reserves through FLX and I should contact any store directly as they will likely do a FCFS/raffle/or whatever method they choose until after this weekend/FLX gets fixed or something.

I dont understand how people running this stuff do not think about these things. I work at a lil old college and we have to be mad thoughtful about planning, procedures, etc but this multi million dollar company can have 100 blind spots.. I cant.

Fingers crossed we actually see our amounts spent reflected by this time tomorrow. So far, its looking bleek for flx, as expected.

I dont understand how people running this stuff do not think about these things. I work at a lil old college and we have to be mad thoughtful about planning, procedures, etc but this multi million dollar company can have 100 blind spots.. I cant.

I don't think it matters to them. FTL already got your info and spending habits. They ready to sell it to other advertising companies to offer you 'concerts' and 'exclusive experiences'.

I don't think it matters to them. FTL already got your info and spending habits. They ready to sell it to other advertising companies to offer you 'concerts' and 'exclusive experiences'.

I def understand the part where someone dgaf.. I just dont get how they knowingly function. Its eye opening. The Playoff XI nightmare was the warning. Tons of 10 min loyalists got screwed over and Foot stores didnt give a single F***.

I called and spoke with a helpful guy named Robert. He told me that all X3 folks start at 3000 ( basically 0). He said you qualify by tier based on the amount spent in the last calendar year, but for X3 you begin with 3,000. I asked if we would get our dollars spent added at a later time, and he said No!.

I'm just as confused as the rest of yall.

He did say that the release will be via FLX this coming weekend.

I ono who to believe..

Back
Top Bottom