GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Damn that’s messed up if y’all lost all the money spent(points)
But I guess it’s somewhat fair in that now everyone has the same amount of points?

I called and spoke with a helpful guy named Robert. He told me that all X3 folks start at 3000 ( basically 0). He said you qualify by tier based on the amount spent in the last calendar year, but for X3 you begin with 3,000. I asked if we would get our dollars spent added at a later time, and he said No!.

I'm just as confused as the rest of yall.

He did say that the release will be via FLX this coming weekend.

I ono who to believe..

So basically what I’m hearing is...it doesn’t matter if you spend $500 or $5000 dollars with them, you got a X3 account and 3000 points. No extra points for money spent....that is T R A S H.

Anyone know where the launch locator is? Serious question lol i see the Releases tab where it shows everything, but wheres the section for drops that are eligible for reserve/head start?

I guess the money spent went towards getting you to X3 level? Smh I hate this.

It’s under “releases”
Then go to “upcoming”
When the shoe is available you can then enter

Anyone know where the launch locator is? Serious question lol i see the Releases tab where it shows everything, but wheres the section for drops that are eligible for reserve/head start?

It’s gone.

I guess the money spent went towards getting you to X3 level? Smh I hate this.

No I think since it’s a new program they are resetting everything for everyone except being a vip plat member(which is now called X3)
Since most of us are vip plat we go into tier3 automatically
And everyone’s money spent gets reset
And we all start off with the same amount of points in tier3

No I think since it’s a new program they are resetting everything for everyone except being a vip plat member(which is now called X3)
Since most of us are vip plat we go into tier3 automatically
And everyone’s money spent gets reset
And we all start off with the same amount of points in tier3

Except Plat VIP meant I had full headstart capabilities. Now, not so much or even at all.

I have a headache
If we have to spend all our points on HS that leaves us nothing for any rewards(giftcards)

So now that we are X3's.....
Do we need to make purchases to earn our head starts?

Imma tell with it either way. Taking another L wont shock me, I will do what I can to prevent that. So I need to copp some bricks.

I have a headache
If we have to spend all our points on HS that leaves us nothing for any rewards(giftcards)

soooooooo.......if i spend all my points for headstarts on releases and still not hit a single one, then i am down to 0 points for future releases because i didnt get to cop any kicks. i would then have to go do some "garbage shopping" for stuff i dont want/need and will have to waste time returning later, just to get more points for a headstart and potentially miss again and the cycle restarts.....

did i get that right?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but couldn’t someone just buy like $300 worth of merch a week before a big release, use all of those points towards head starts, and return the merch after the release if they don’t hit?

Haven’t read the fine print on all of this. Honestly don’t really care either way about these foot apps anymore. This new system is just going to get abused like the old system.

It’s what happens when people abuse the old system

No one abused the old system bro. People can’t be mad at other people for following the rules and picking up all their won pairs. Some people double/triple up on certain releases. We mad at that now?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but couldn’t someone just buy like $300 worth of merch a week before a big release, use all of those points towards head starts, and return the merch after the release if they don’t hit?

Haven’t read the fine print on all of this. Honestly don’t really care either way about these foot apps anymore. This new system is just going to get abused like the old system.

I guess you could do that
But I’m sure they thought about that
Can’t have folks returning $300 worth of merch every week lol
Maybe something like if you spend the points from the $300 merch you can’t return for a refund

No one abused the old system bro. People can’t be mad at other people for following the rules and picking up all their won pairs. Some people double/triple up on certain releases. We mad at that now?

Not mad at all, I had multiple accounts, but again there were people who had 10+ accounts.

If truth be told, it wasn’t a fair system. If we can be honest to ourselves, the old system wasn’t intended for one person to have multiple accounts. That was just us finding loopholes to benefit us.

We can’t blame them for updating their old broken system to be exactly what they first intended It to be.

Back
Top Bottom