GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

They're still honoring old reward coupons but took em off the app. I used a screenshot reward yesterday. Check your email reciepts or paper reciepts if you keep em. As far as them continuing cash rewards, it looks like that might be over with. Now it says you can't use rewards, coupons, or discounts on any new releases anymore. They're going real aggressive pushing customer spending so I think free cash might be over with.

Yeah. I have a couple paper receipts saved with the coupons. But you’re right, getting discounts on releases might be over with.

Will see the next time I plan to cop a shoe. Probably the varsity red 3’s in a couple of weeks.

I checked my app not too long ago and I’m “X3”. I guess that’s the highest tier? I forgot how many points I have but I guess we use those now for a “head start”

I'm just glad Playoff 11s and Concords came out before this new horrible system.

It would likely be cheaper to pay resale if you don't have points for a general release.

I was thinking the exact thing...pay $110 for a chance at a shoe for retail. so a 200 jordan is going to be Over $300 when it's all said and done...or just go ahead and pay the $250 for resell.

I'm just glad Playoff 11s and Concords came out before this new horrible system.

It would likely be cheaper to pay resale if you don't have points for a general release.

I was thinking the exact thing...pay $110 for a chance at a shoe for retail. so a 200 jordan is going to be Over $300 when it's all said and done...or just go ahead and pay the $250 for resell.

huh?

Direct from Champs twitter. This can’t be true

We ask that you please allow 24 hours for the VIP to FLX transition to be completed. Please know however that the maximum number of points that can be transferred is 3000 regardless of your previous point balances.

From what I understand ( I could be wrong) but we have to use our points for headstarts on releases. The total amount of money spent you will need for the max amount of headstarts on a release is like $100. So you have to spend $100 to have the best chance at buying a shoe for retail which in my state is going to be over 200 after taxes.

So essentially that's over $300 towards one shoe...if that said shoe is a GR release Jordan, like those upcoming Fire Red V's it will most likely be more cost effective for me to just pay the resell ($220-$250) instead of spending $100 at Footlocker just to have a CHANCE at buying the shoe for retail.

Damn bruh said he spent like 40k between all 3 spots in 2019

And now he back to 3000 like everybody else

Ftl dirty for that lol

From what I understand ( I could be wrong) but we have to use our points for headstarts on releases. The total amount of money spent you will need for the max amount of headstarts on a release is like $100. So you have to spend $100 to have the best chance at buying a shoe for retail which in my state is going to be over 200 after taxes.

So essentially that's over $300 towards one shoe...if that said shoe is a GR release Jordan, like those upcoming Fire Red V's it will most likely be more cost effective for me to just pay the resell ($220-$250) instead of spending $100 at Footlocker just to have a CHANCE at buying the shoe for retail.

Yeah, but if it's a GR why would you use a "headstart/points"? You can just get the kicks.

I've seen some people miss on a gr with 10min

Like these 3's are a gr but will probably sell well

i feel like i have a to use at least a few points so i can get them next week

I'm not sure tho

In that case you gotta use the points before you do the return
What are they gonna do give you negative points? :lol:
Buy stuff on friday and use points
Pickup shoes on saturday
Return on sunday

they might. i wouldnt put it past them. plus if they see u constantly buying before and returning $100 worth of stuff after every drop, they got the right to refuse any more returns for your account.

1,000 points for 1 HS
how much to spend to get 1000 points
I guess I could go buy $100 worth of stuff to get 11/11 HS
But who knows if that will even guarantee you a pair
I’m not gonna spend money for a chance to spend more money
F that!
someone noted before, it's return szn
hope this doesn’t end up like the Fnl app where I get danged all the time.
I don't even get that far on the FNL app
If you read the FAQs on the FLX thing it says if you buy anything and then return them the points are taken back off your account
wonder if you can actually have negative points though

if so, it's make new FLX account szn

can someone fact check this??

if you have multiple footsite platinum accounts under the same email does it merge all of them? or will it only convert the points from the respective footsite you converting on?

for anyone that has the same email for FTL, FTA, Champs, any issues with trying to change the email address or is it too late for that?

Direct from Champs twitter. This can’t be true

We ask that you please allow 24 hours for the VIP to FLX transition to be completed. Please know however that the maximum number of points that can be transferred is 3000 regardless of your previous point balances.

Yeah that's my main issue with this. People should have all the $ they have spent transfer over. :smh:

PO

Adapt or die :lol: will be going shopping today for head starts idk. Will be returning all that **** next week too whether I win a reserve or not. They can't stop the hustle only change the hustle.

Apparently, returning after using the points will just leave your account negative for that amount of points if returned. So they will stop the hustle. :lol:

Now if you return without receipt & take a gift card, that might work. But you still have to spend money & just save that gift card for something you actually want down the line.

PO

Apparently, returning after using the points will just leave your account negative for that amount of points if returned. So they will stop the hustle. :lol:

Now if you return without receipt & take a gift card, that might work. But you still have to spend money & just save that gift card for something you actually want down the line.

PO
Just a change. If I hit and pick up the new purchase should cover the points and if I dont hit I'll just change my trap number and start over. That other acct will remain negative for all eternity.

they might. i wouldnt put it past them. plus if they see u constantly buying before and returning $100 worth of stuff after every drop, they got the right to refuse any more returns for your account.
I don't know about them refusing returns, they can, but thats kinna tricky. Involves employees, managers & potential in-store confrontations. If it were me I would probably set up red flags within the system for any account that goes over X amount of dollars in returns within every 1-2 month period which triggers an automatic black ball for reserves on that account. More discrete & less confrontational. But who knows, this whole thing is a s*** show on wheels.

PO
This makes more sense than my crazy red flag theory lol. I guess buying/return is like borrowing money from a loan shark to gamble with. You borrow points from the store & use it to gamble on a reserve. If you win, you make your points back with the reserve purchase & use that to break even with the return, but still come out on top w/ a new pair. If you lose, your in debt lol. FLX shady as hell.

spoke with rep, stephanie

She said that they're still merging the points into the flx thing and that if its not there tomorrow afternoon then I can call back and they apparently can manually put the points in.

Hopefully ill get a good CS rep tomorrow
So annoying they’re just giving us the run around and telling us whatever it takes to get off of the phone. 24-48-72 hours isn’t making a difference, should have been an automated task and if it didn’t work then they should manually override it when we call in.
Doesn’t make sense that it worked for some people and not others.

Just a change. If I hit and pick up the new purchase should cover the points and if I dont hit I'll just change my trap number and start over. That other acct will remain negative for all eternity.
or just buy even more stuff again to get your account positive for the next release. then return again, rinse an repeat :lol:

So annoying they’re just giving us the run around and telling us whatever it takes to get off of the phone. 24-48-72 hours isn’t making a difference, should have been an automated task and if it didn’t work then they should manually override it when we call in.
Doesn’t make sense that it worked for some people and not others.

facts. i feel if it hasnt been updated by now then it wont magically be fixed at the end of 48 hours. But it is what it is. Ive already accepted that I wont have a chance to land anything this month bc of this sloppy transition.

There will be other releases

Back
Top Bottom