GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Does that mean the money from other accts will roll over? Terrible time to drop this new crap.

only showing 500 pts for me, for answering sizing questions..

Not mad at all, I had multiple accounts, but again there were people who had 10+ accounts.

If truth be told, it wasn’t a fair system. If we can be honest to ourselves, the old system wasn’t intended for one person to have multiple accounts. That was just us finding loopholes to benefit us.

We can’t blame them for updating their old broken system to be exactly what they first intended It to be.

And what keeping people from using/making multiple accounts with this current system?

Pay 2 win now

Regular people going to be forced to pay resell, Bot bois got online locked down and Resellers with fat wallets got instore locked down

I think its time most people invest in a bot

Actually all they did was cook that powder and came back with rock.

Now I gotta go pay some money to get more points so I can use them just to get more money to .........

I hope the ones in here who were talking about this whole change being “for the better” and how this will make things “fair” are happy. They’ll be the ones taking the hardest Ls. If you couldn’t get a pair off the old system, then wth makes you think you’ll get a pair off this new point heavy/headstart heavy, money hungry system? Fair my ***. Talk to me post release and let me know how that’s going for you.

I thought I read those stores were closing anyway, or being converted back to regular FTA's.

Don’t think they are closing they just getting rid of the flight23 and I think they are also getting rid of house of hoops for FTL
Now every store is just gonna be regular
But I’m sure the old HOH and flight23 stores will still get more pairs over other stores

Everybody just thought they were gonna limit the pairs you could get on one account

Nobody knew about this pay for head start crap

I hope the ones in here who were talking about this whole change being “for the better” and how this will make things “fair” are happy. They’ll be the ones taking the hardest Ls. If you couldn’t get a pair off the old system, then wth makes you think you’ll get a pair off this new point heavy/headstart heavy, money hungry system? Fair my ***. Talk to me post release and let me know how that’s going for you.

And if we couldn’t get a pair off the old system, and we won’t be able to get a pair of the new system, then it’s all pointless anyways lol.

In store foot stores are cooked as far as I’m concerned. It ain’t worth all the cash for a chance to buy. Could always just return the stuff before 30 days and get points in the meantime, but I’m lazy :lol:

Last edited:
So how do people already have already have 11/11 headstarts if everybody was supposed to start at 3000 even at X3 level? Are they giving people all their earned points now? Because I don’t see how that’s possible.

**** is disgusting .. You shouldn't be penalized for a chance. I don't think these d**kheads understand how loyalty works. You done racked up points, rewards, spending for 2-3 years.. you shouldn't be penalized for wanting to use your HS. Idiots.

If they think that's fair they're really morons or think we are. If they dare even put out a statement that reflects that, it'll be my confirmation that the auto funnel to GOAT is official.

They gave me 3000 funky *** points and think I’m supposed be ok with that? Calling these jerks tomorrow. This is unacceptable.

Looks like my "loyalties" to the FTL Inc. VIP rewards program officially ends today.

This "loyalty and raffle system" is the worst I've ever seen, for reasons already outlined by many here.

Spend $100 on junk just to get a chance to hope for a reservation? Lmaoooooo....only fools would play that game. Those $20 gift cards that you redeem your points for are the only salvation for this stupidity.

Don't fall for the nonsense people. Just cop online.

Last edited:
So how do people already have already have 11/11 headstarts if everybody was supposed to start at 3000 even at X3 level? Are they giving people all their earned points now? Because I don’t see how that’s possible.
I dont getnthis at all. And I agree something ain't adding up. Unless someone had the jig and ain't sharing.

worst part is none of this will be resolved in a timely manner.

I wont see my points until mid march i bet. If at all

Back
Top Bottom