GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

So can someone explain to me about the rewards program that Footlocker used to have where they gave you coupons because once I upgraded to this new rewards program I don't see my reward that I had. Is it gone for good?

Control has been handed back to the resellers so essentially with this program they have control of retail stores that will in turn let to the reseller sites like GOAT and StockX.

i remember folks were joking about the GOAT and FTL partnership saying how they just gonna send all their stock straight to flight club.

That reality might set in now lol smh

I hope Nike pulls their limited items dealing from them.

Supposedly if you call customer service, they can retrieve and email your old rewards to you. I haven’t tried it yet.

Also, your previous purchases determine your level, but your points won’t get transferred. If you’re X3 you’ll get 3k points. If you’re X2 you’ll get 2K points. That’s it.

i remember folks were joking about the GOAT and FTL partnership saying how they just gonna send all their stock straight to flight club.

That reality might set in now lol smh

I hope Nike pulls their limited items dealing from them.

I knew it was real and was going to happen in SOME way. There is NO ethical reason a RETAIL powerhouse like FTL should be partnered up with what is probably the 2nd biggest RESELL app around. When I heard it I couldnt believe it was legal.. its straight up backwards. Not a chance in hell a deal like that does anything positive for the non reselling consumer.

People want to talk about fair? Fair was collectors doubling up and keeping it pushing and minimizing most resellers to 3 pairs or having to partner up because IMO the old system maxed you out at 3 wins. Now.. its looking like the average joe gets no wins. WTF?

Oh yea.. still on XI 48 hours later. **** FLX. :smh:

I knew it was real and was going to happen in SOME way. There is NO ethical reason a RETAIL powerhouse like FTL should be partnered up with what is probably the 2nd biggest RESELL app around. When I heard it I couldnt believe it was legal.. its straight up backwards. Not a chance in hell a deal like that does anything positive for the non reselling consumer.

People want to talk about fair? Fair was collectors doubling up and keeping it pushing and minimizing most resellers to 3 pairs or having to partner up because IMO the old system maxed you out at 3 wins. Now.. its looking like the average joe gets no wins. WTF?

Oh yea.. still on XI 48 hours later. **** FLX. :smh:
curious did you try contacting cs? Mine is the same also im hoping i can call them to maybe get it updated.

curious did you try contacting cs? Mine is the same also im hoping i can call them to maybe get it updated.

I'm on hold now.. they kept saying 24-48 hours to make people wait and said call back if its not fixed. So now they get to deal with an upset NT'er lol. I'm on hold for eternity of course because these idiots told everyone that for 2 days. smh.

Edit: They picked up said 'hello' then hung up.. theyre just BEGGGGGING to be cursed out

Last edited:
I'll return my stuff next week, but I only did it for 1 acct. If it works I'll hit em all up and if this acct goes negative after the returns, it will belong to the streets. :lol:
I don’t think you can have negative points, just like if you used points to get headstarts and you lose a raffle the points are gone but they don’t give you negative points, same thing will probably happen if you return a purchase

B273CE3C-F6BD-4A6E-8E71-398AD32D7271.jpeg

Found when pressing terms and conditions before submitting a headstart

They are punishing us for not actually going into stores for our check in codes
Plus when folks did go in they never bought anything
I’m basically done with these footapps
No way in hell am I buying $100 worth of crap just for a full HS

B273CE3C-F6BD-4A6E-8E71-398AD32D7271.jpeg

Found when pressing terms and conditions before submitting a headstart

Lol I’ll just create a new account when one goes negative. Rinse and repeat.

Lol really though, I’m not wasting my time or money on any of this. It was a terrible system before, and it’s a terrible system now.

Man I thought I would have a shot at some of the ASW pairs releasing in chicago
These bastards couldn’t wait till after ASW to upgrade

The new accounts created wouldn't be X3 level tier though... I'm assuming X3's have better chances than X1's, if not then yeah people will just keep making new accounts lol

The new accounts created wouldn't be X3 level tier though... I'm assuming X3's have better chances than X1's, if not then yeah people will just keep making new accounts lol
Theee dudes have no shame and will buy $400 worth of stuff to get x3 and full head start points Lmaoo

Idk, seems like previous plat members just get the shaft. What good is x3 if x1 can max head starts as well. Them not rolling over points, and dropping this trash just b4 ASW is foul.

And you know folks will be abusing the invite for points if they don’t mind buying/ returning for points.

I'm on hold now.. they kept saying 24-48 hours to make people wait and said call back if its not fixed. So now they get to deal with an upset NT'er lol. I'm on hold for eternity of course because these idiots told everyone that for 2 days. smh.

Edit: They picked up said 'hello' then hung up.. theyre just BEGGGGGING to be cursed out

just got off the phone now and theyre telling me its 72 hours now lmao

"So if it doesnt show up at the end of the day Friday, call saturday so they can look at it"

I hung up as politely as i could when she asked if there was anything else she could 'help' with

boy oh boy

Buying $300-400 worth of stuff is only worth it if you actually hit on all the releases because then you would get those points back when purchasing(picking up)

The garbage that just keeps giving lol

Also an update: I was able to get my account up to X3 from a lady that manually helped me. She said my account merged over before this new official merge happened which caused the X1 status. I also asked about anyone who is supposed to get X3 and what they should start off at. She said everyone with X3 starts at 3k and thats it. No additional points, no spending that=points, so everyone starts off at the same level.

Back
Top Bottom