GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Buying $300-400 worth of stuff is only worth it if you actually hit on all the releases because then you would get those points back when purchasing(picking up)

youll still be at negative, when you return the stuff you purchase to get the full headstart.

The garbage that just keeps giving lol

Also an update: I was able to get my account up to X3 from a lady that manually helped me. She said my account merged over before this new official merge happened which caused the X1 status. I also asked about anyone who is supposed to get X3 and what they should start off at. She said everyone with X3 starts at 3k and thats it. No additional points, no spending that=points, so everyone starts off at the same level.

lemme call this bird back wow

tenor.gif

off topic but if you use a winners circle reward and buy something on finishline.com but return it in store do you get your winners circle reward back?

Bruh you gotta add points for head starts at each store you try at

I thought maybe it would register across the board once you used em

This **** crazy

youll still be at negative, when you return the stuff you purchase to get the full headstart.

Yeah what I’m saying is you wouldn’t do a return
They are forcing us to buy stuff to get a good start on our HS points which is BS
So if you do hit you will have points for the next release and so on
If you hit on a shoe that cost $200 you get 20K points which is 2 full HS for future releases

Yeah what I’m saying is you wouldn’t do a return
They are forcing us to buy stuff to get a good start on our HS points which is BS
So if you do hit you will have points for the next release and so on

to some it up, buy
Bruh you gotta add points for head starts at each store you try at

I thought maybe it would register across the board once you used em

This **** crazy

What you mean? You are allow to pick 3 stores

9D34300F-6864-4A42-BCAB-E7A593B05401.png

Yeah looks like you can still win multiples
Wtf man I don’t have this many points :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

I honestly thought this whole thing was just gonna be so you could only win one pair per account

They changed all type of ****

God damn full time resellers are gonna feast off this
Jesus Christ I need like 50-60k points for these upcoming releases

man none of these CS reps budging for me. Dude said theyre still working on it and the rewards team told them to not manually touch the points now

Can’t believe they are making us spent money for points
Those of us who don’t will get left behind
Because the ones that do might hit on all the releases and will collect a massive amount of points

WEEEELLLLP.

tons of money saved on kicks from now on i guess. im def not gonna buy $100 worth of stuff, not fricking hit on the drop anyways, and now have 0 points, and either eat the $100 loss and keep a bunch of stuff i dont need/want......or return the stuff and have -1000 on my account which is a $100 loss technically anyway.

footlocker and co are a bag of dicks for this.

Idk, seems like previous plat members just get the shaft. What good is x3 if x1 can max head starts as well. Them not rolling over points, and dropping this trash just b4 ASW is foul.

x3 should still have the advantage. it would be the equivalent of a 7 min HS vs 9-10 min.

none of this is surprising at all. they're still gonna sell all these shoes regardless. now they'll just earn money for the heads starts versus giving them away for free before.

x3 should still have the advantage. it would be the equivalent of a 7 min HS vs 9-10 min.

none of this is surprising at all. they're still gonna sell all these shoes regardless. now they'll just earn money for the heads starts versus giving them away for free before.
Is this confirmed?

How long before they update the points?!? That's why only gripe, for now.

What shoe(s) is starting the HS?

Back
Top Bottom