GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Also seems to me folks got their doe from last year in points. I could be wrong tho. If you merge other accounts does that add to your point total?

I don't think so. When they combined all the app accounts into 1 log-in a few months ago. My overall total at each store didn't go up.

Where does it say you get your points from last year? I thought everyone gets reset from 3k?

I don’t think anyone’s money spent got converted into points
I have no idea how some folks have so many points
Someone mentioned that lady footlocker rolled out the program early before it went live and that the points you earned from lady footlocker got merged which makes sense

Also seems to me folks got their doe from last year in points. I could be wrong tho. If you merge other accounts does that add to your point total?

No. They claim that all your past dollars spent went towards your “XP level” (X1-X3) and you get 2k-3k “welcome points” which is absolutely ridiculous. They’re treating us and our hard earned money like we’re at Chuck-E-Cheese or something.

Finally got to X3 but 0 points wtf they better not have lost my points

Finessing us :smh:
Screenshot_20200206_210133.jpg
Screenshot_20200206_210106.jpg
Footlocker dun straight went Chuck E. Cheese on us smdh

Pay to play Skee Ball and get a high score (shop the FTL app) so you can get tickets (X-Points) which you can then use to redeem toys and prizes behind the counter (Ben Simmons Funko for 30,000 X-Points) lol

FCK FLX

It’s weird just logged into champs app and my 20 rewards came back. I switched pages inside that app and then they disappeared. Really odd. Maybe they found a way to load them back onto the app until they expire.

I hope this **** backfires and their sales decrease because of all this. No one is paying hundreds of dollars for a chance to win a GR release.

Fat boy is upset because it's going to hurt his "resell" business.
I don't think it's gonna hurt his business one bit probably gonna help it.. if you listen to the video and what everyone is saying is that the more you spend the more points you get.. well he's a reseller so I'm sure he's buying HELLA pairs selling em and stacking ALL of those points which in turn means he's gonna be able to hit on all the pairs and have a **** ton of points to spare

And my thing is before if you had a 10 min headstart at champs and Footlocker and you enter both because you obviously didn't no if or which store you entered if you would actually win and if you did win at both and only wanted 1 pair you declined one of the wins and moved on but now if you have to use points at both stores just to see if you'll win but only want 1 pair do you get to decline one of the wins and in turn get your points back or are the gone no matter what and to add to this.. let's say you enter other stores raffles and by the time you find out you won at another store that's not under the FTL umbrella of stores and you already entered your points to FTL but it's passed the time to change anything in the submission and now you don't need any from footlocker do you get to the opportunity to decline a win still or are you just stick with the win and then do you get penalized for not picking up? This ****s ridiculous.. I like they are trying to update the system but I think this is a bit too far and too complicated for something as simple as I want ONE damn pair of shoes

Last edited:
I don't think it's gonna hurt his business one bit probably gonna help it.. if you listen to the video and what everyone is saying is that the more you spend the more points you get.. well he's a reseller so I'm sure he's buying HELLA pairs selling em and stacking ALL of those points which in turn means he's gonna be able to hit on all the pairs and have a **** ton of points to spare
With all the info FTL and GOAT have I'm pretty sure than can identify accounts matching between the 2 platforms. Make sure the power sellers win at the stores and then ship them to GOAT. I remember there being talk of being GOAT drop offs at some FTL stores or something. :lol:

Footlocker and GOAT gonna screw this all up because FTL relies on the underpaid millenials who work at GOAT for all their app development. Problem is those employees at Goat are about as clueless as Alicia Silverstone

FCK FLX & FTL

just got my 3000 points. need $70 for full headstart for reverse bred. if i buy merchandise today, do the points appear right away?

just got my 3000 points. need $70 for full headstart for reverse bred. if i buy merchandise today, do the points appear right away?
Within a few hours. I bought stuff yesterday and it showed up 1.5 hours later.

guess the unlimited invites for points jig wont work either lol

20200207_113437.jpg

Last edited:
No. They claim that all your past dollars spent went towards your “XP level” (X1-X3) and you get 2k-3k “welcome points” which is absolutely ridiculous. They’re treating us and our hard earned money like we’re at Chuck-E-Cheese or something.

thats just BS. so FTL telling us that even tho i have 3k spent on my account, and somebody else only has 600 spent....that we are considered even and both get x3 and 3k points? even tho i spent 2k more than him?

LOL.....what a finesse. FOH FTL.

Back
Top Bottom