GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Where are the folks that said this FLX app was going make things sooo “fair” and would combat resellers. The folks that were all “happy” about this change and thought it would make it easier for average joes to reserve shoes at footstores? Where y’all at now :nerd:. Like I said if you couldn’t copp on the previous system, you might as well pretend FTL & Co doesn’t exist for an even remotely hyped or limited release. You will take Ls even harder now.

It's all a game FTL and Goat are playing on all of us. Just like Nike and SNKRS with their scavenger hunts and all the other extra bs games they try to have us play for hyped releases

Y'all remember those games Goat had on their app a couple months ago where they were raffling off all kinds of heat where each pair cost x amount of points and you would determine how much of your "banked points" you'd allocate to whatever shoe(s) you want.

You could also even allocate x amount of points to GOAT gift cards or Goat Credit lol

Well fellas, guess what....

that s*** was the trial run and pilot for this stupid FLX program.

I'm officially done with the FTL app. I am only copping online from them from now on and take my chances against the bots and just hope FTL Inc will come up with better protocols to battle bot activity.

At least I wont be wasting much time and energy.

Good luck to those of you who love playing the "buy-and-return-so-i-can-hope-for-some-heat" game. Goat Inc gonna have y'all goin "Maa Maa Maa" like real goats once y'all realize this is nothing but a scam to get you to waste more of your hard earned dollars and more importantly your time. Just my opinion, of course.

Last edited:
Where are the folks that said this FLX app was going make things sooo “fair” and would combat resellers. The folks that were all “happy” about this change and thought it would make it easier for you to reserve shoes at footstores? Where y’all at now :nerd:.
Doesn't matter

There's nothing anybody can do about it now

I will say that the info about the new system was a lie

People made it seem like the only thing changing was no more multiple pairs on one account

Doesn't matter

There's nothing anybody can do about it now

I will say that the info about the new system was a lie

People made it seem like the only thing changing was no more multiple pairs on one account

Nobody knew anything that’s why it all annoyed me so much. I always knew it would be some bs like this.

Polish_20200207_130710991.jpg

End Game....

We're Iron Man |l

This is hilarious. Boy did the **** hit the fan!!! Lol

it really isn’t that bad, it’s just something new. After your first win, it’s downhill from there......y’all are just impatient.

I got a full HS for the air ship pack hope I made the right decision
It was either that or the reverse breds
Let’s see if full HS is guaranteed or not
The pack is limited so odds are I’ll probably strikeout

just bought $200 worth of merchandise from footlocker. got 2 accounts with full headstarts for reverse bred 1s. im gonna return everything win or lose. if i go negative ill just make a new account

I dont see how this program benefits resellers. They;ll have to take money out of their own wallet to even play, and if they lose, its money that takes away from their funds. This helps out everyone IMO since u gotta be smart with how/when you use your points.

If anyone is curious I made an online purchase on wed and it shipped on thurs
Package arrived today along with the points

The bred joints drop at one store in NY and y’all think y’all gonna win with 11/11 headstart? Lol

LOL. Gift cards are 'limited'.....

Will not be surprised if they eventually disappear from the rewards section :angry:

Attachments

• explain 2.png
    explain 2.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 163
I'm in NorCal which get most releases but there are no stores getting anything that are open for reservation except for the kid Foamposite, which has reservation and fcfs option.

Good Luck.

My question is if anyone can get a max head start or 11/11, what is exactly the point of the X1-X3 tiers?

PO
I'm thinking (hoping) x1 and x3 both with full head starts would be the equivalent of 7 min and 10 min. x2 being an added layer in between.

very possible the tiers only gets you the extra bull**** they're offering though.

Screenshot_20200207-134018_Gmail.jpg

I was just looking at the rewards and saw that the $50 gift card is sold out LOL. Glad it was posted here already.

Now they are limiting the amount of rewards going around? Are they telling us our points are only good for lower amount gift cards, funko pops and head starts? Nobody wants any of that extra stuff. Also, makes me wonder, down the line, all the gift cards will be 'Sold Out'...

WE WANT THE SHOES AND BE REWARDED FOR SHOPPING AT YOUR STORE!
No, it’s not sold out.

it’s cheaper to buy 2 $20 and a $10 than it was to buy a $50. Y’all would’ve been dumb to just get the $50, so they made it fool proof and took it off.

Y’all and those theories. Lol

I dont see how this program benefits resellers. They;ll have to take money out of their own wallet to even play, and if they lose, its money that takes away from their funds. This helps out everyone IMO since u gotta be smart with how/when you use your points.
Resellers by shoes all the time, regular people dont. They'll have so many point they wont really have to be smart. It benefits those who spend the most therefore benefitting resellers.

I'm thinking (hoping) x1 and x3 both with full head starts would be the equivalent of 7 min and 10 min. x2 being an added layer in between.

very possible the tiers only gets you the extra bull**** they're offering though.

Screenshot_20200207-134018_Gmail.jpg
X2 and X3 are useless based on that chart unless theres some hidden benefit to the algorithm.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but couldn’t someone just buy like $300 worth of merch a week before a big release, use all of those points towards head starts, and return the merch after the release if they don’t hit?

Haven’t read the fine print on all of this. Honestly don’t really care either way about these foot apps anymore. This new system is just going to get abused like the old system.

Yeah, but when you return it, your points balance goes negative. It was in the FAQ somewhere.

BUT, if you win the raffle, then those points from buying that go into your account. So, say you buy a $100 shoe so you can get 10 head starts on like the NC to CHI. If you win the NC to CHI you get 17,000 FLX points, but when you return the $100 shoe, they'll take away 10,000 points, leaving you with a 7,000 point balance.

Good Luck.

My question is if anyone can get a max head start or 11/11, what is exactly the point of the X1-X3 tiers?

PO

It appears, absolutely nothing.. prizes that no one will be able to claim unless they wanna forfeit their head starts. It’s their way to shaft people out of the money already spent, to go twds tiers. All of my accounts reset towards the end of last year too.. so it served no purpose gettin em up to plat again. :angry::smh:

Back
Top Bottom