GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

just bought $200 worth of merchandise from footlocker. got 2 accounts with full headstarts for reverse bred 1s. im gonna return everything win or lose. if my accounts go negative in xpoints ill make a new one
Yeah but then you have to spend 500$ to get back to tier 3 I believe.

i didnt get selected. maybe cause im not dumb enough tio go spend $100 for a headstart for a non-guaranteed hit. imagine falling for this BS and getting full headstarts on 5 releases, and still not hitting a single one....then you just wasted $500 bucks or your account will be -5000. 1 or the other.

F all that.

Yeah..for some shoes it might just be better to pay the $50 resell than grab it from FTL now....that’s wild.

Welp looks like people are already making hella accounts so they can just buy and return for points

Dudes gonna be returning **** every week lmaoo

I’ll probably pay to play and try for the FOG1s next week because I really want them. If I don’t hit I’ll just return my purchase, go negative in points, and continue to not give a **** about Footlocker.

But IF I hit on them, that’ll be a whopping 35,000 points lol. And I can use Head Starts on the next three reservations after that. And if I hit on one of those reservations, it’ll give me even more points for more Head Starts for more reservations.

I really don’t understand why they would create a system that would basically reward previous winners with better chances to win in the future, while forcing anyone that hasn’t won
before to pay up to compete. I mean I do get it from a profit standpoint, but god damn this new system is trash.

As quick as FTL handed me an L, I swiftly returned what I bought and got instantly rewarded with this
8818F1AC-CED9-423C-845D-CDEF9B002F56.jpeg

Well people are just gonna say **** ftl and keep making news accounts so they can return **** over and over

That's what it's come to

Welp. If nothing changes in the next 20 minutes. I'll have wasted my points on headstarts and even though I won. I can't confirm it cus it logged me out and I can't get back in.

Edit: NVM. Finally worked. Gave me a dam near heart attack.

theres no advantage of being tier 3 vs tier 1 according to the chart on the website
Wow. Really! What’s the point of having tiers then? Seems like a waste of time tbh. There has to be some sort of advantage that we don’t know about in the background

Back
Top Bottom