GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

when you reserve a launch shoe, what is the pickup deadline?

or can that vary by shoe or store?

I thought someone said the pickup date for 85's was 2/12 somewhere
i think that persons store had a delayed shipment.

standard is next day by 5 pm for weekday and 2 pm for Saturdays, but it should specify on each release.

i think that persons store had a delayed shipment.

standard is next day by 5 pm for weekday and 2 pm for Saturdays, but it should specify on each release.
Or 6pm and 3pm respectively if you're on the east coast.

Maybe it changed. I haven't won anything on the new app yet so maybe it's different now.

ok, if it's the same as before then

thought I might have an opportunity for the 1's dropping tomorrow but between work, ice skating lessons for kids, and something going on for my oldest at her school at 6 it's not an option

thought the closest store to me getting these is 2 hours away at a FTL, didn't realize that you still need to use each foot store app to pull up the respective stores...there's a couple of Champs closer but they're still about an hour away

I guess you can get more than one pair per account, yes?

so what's gonna happen to our existing coupon/rewards? is it gone or can it be reinstated to our accounts?

This is BS last week my points showed up immediately after purchase so I can g wet headsets and now I just made a purchase and nothing shows up wtf man

Wow so now once you max head start for one app it doesn’t go across the rest of the apps? With the CONNECTED FLEX accounts? That is some BS!!!! Lmaoooo

Having the same issues. Copped junk on Tuesday, points still not added. Couldn't max out on all three apps as a result. Called the last two days to get them to add and both times they said 48-72 hours. Thanks for nothing FLX app.

FLX is a huge scam
After this weekend I ain’t buying jack from the footsites anymore

Unless something good is on sale and I can’t pass it up :lol:

Countdown for the unc chi is 4:30pm cst
You have until 3:30pm cst to edit before it gets locked

Back
Top Bottom