GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

L on Champs and FTA... waiting for FTL....

192B5095-F825-4933-B0AF-408F20BB590D.png

L at FTL too. I don't buy often so gonna kill my chances on these head starts from here on out. Unless they revert back to the old system F them

Lmao y’all were abusing the return system so bad now they like wait 2 days and we going to put ur account in the negative.

this FLX thing is a money grab

Must be completely random as to when points are added..? I ordered one of those Unc Jordan funko with 20 off 2 days ago online. Points already showing today, it’s still in transit for next week.

Kinda wack they didn’t reserve NA 3s on app. I’d like to have em this wknd, but don’t wanna mess w fcfs.

Must be completely random as to when points are added..? I ordered one of those Unc Jordan funko with 20 off 2 days ago online. Points already showing today, it’s still in transit for next week.
seems like it. Monday I bought something in store and got the points in 10 minutes. Tuesday when I picked up CHI 3s the points showed up 12 hours later

If theres no list now that means the app will work in store during the release? The old app would error out from 10am everytime for me :lol:

"An unexpected error occurred" Yes, I installed it again and keeps giving me the same error.

This app sucks!!

lol the .com and app have been down for a while

will I still be able to pick up without being logged into the app?

ok looks like its working again was able to login(i did uninstall and reinstall)

good luck all on the ow 5

I refuse to be a part of this FLX BS
Plenty of other sources for kicks
Loyal customers getting screwed dont fly with me
Still waiting for instructions to deactivate my accounts
So done with this Mickey
Mouse CRAP

Seriously I lost all my points entering these bogus raffles
If they think I’m gonna spend more money to get points
That ain’t happening
I guess it’s online or bust moving forward

Any Way To Get Previous Purchases Added To This New Account?

I Coulda SworeIt Said My Purchases From Last Year Would Determine My Status On This New Platform And I Got Reset To ZERO :smh:

Spent THOUSANDS!

Any Way To Get Previous Purchases Added To This New Account?

I Coulda SworeIt Said My Purchases From Last Year Would Determine My Status On This New Platform And I Got Reset To ZERO :smh:

Spent THOUSANDS!

No. Your old points were just used to determine whether you are X1, X2, X3.
If X3, you only got 3,000. Thats it.
It's fresh start for everyone.

PO

No. Your old points were just used to determine whether you are X1, X2, X3.
If X3, you only got 3,000. Thats it.
It's fresh start for everyone.

PO
I Guess What I’m Saying Is My Previous Spends On 3 Accounts Definitely Should Have Put Me At X3 Level (Assuming That’s The Top Tier?)

Any Way To Have This ReEvaluated?

From my understanding the tiers don’t mean jack
You can win raffles or in everyone’s case lose raffles in any tier
To get it fixed you probably have to contact a cs rep

Back
Top Bottom