GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Soooooo I Found Out Today One Of The Ways These Employee's Are Out Here Scamming This New System........

Basically Was Told By An Ex Employee Today After Showing Me His 600K Account While Waiting In Line For Dunks That He Would Have Customers Daily Uninterested In Signing Up Or Using The Point System While Checking Out At The Register. If People Don't Ask, Or Don't Respond To Being Asked, These Employees Are Keying In Their Own/Homie's/Local Reseller's Account Information And Scooping Up The Points. Managers Included In This Too :smh:

**** Is Goofy After Spending 10-12K With That Company Last Year, I Can't Even Sniff A Release Now Because Of These Kind Of Inside Jobs :lol:

Good To Know Why I Suppose :rolleyes
Iwillwin shared this trick a long time ago. I wish I had a plug like that.

How many FLX current and lifetime points do you have?

Reservations from the AJ3s & Yeezys today only have 1 day pickups. & it was in that leaked email for the restock for the university blue AJ1s.

Saw this in my email. Thought the "former winner" title was funny.
Screenshot_20210511-201316_Gmail.jpg

Saw this in my email. Thought the "former winner" title was funny.
Screenshot_20210511-201316_Gmail.jpg

I do appreciate they mention their competitors and that we’re able to enter our experience in a text field. Nike needs to do this as well as other retailers. A coupon would’ve been appreciated for my time.

I'm hearing FLX is making some changes soon
Now if you confirm and don't pickup it's gonna hurt you
Doesn't mean you won't hit anymore but will lower your chances
I hope this is true
Let us all pray

I hope this is true
Let us all pray
I always moved as if this was the case anyway. Why confirm if you weren’t able to pick up?! Just think it’ll make the resellers more vigilant now that word is out.

I hope this is true
Let us all pray
manager at my local FTL said this

told me there was someone who hit everything they launched and one time he didn't pick up

now he can't hit a baseball off of a t ball

FTL been on one for me. I keep getting push notification to check my reservation or I made the cut, but it will take me to a glitch Toro 5 page :lol:

Really it's been a good day out for me here. As I have been through these all thoughts it seems to be the most important useful thing I have ever know about Footlocker. If you are always there at Footlocker need to check Footlocker Gift Card to save your money.

anyone have issues w/ orders placed on the app not giving you points?

I thought it was once they shipped you get the points

had three orders ship yesterday and no points...called FLX customer service and they're telling me I checked out as a guest with all three orders which I'm not convinced that's true

entered raffle for the 1's releasing tommorow...if I had the points from my weekend purchases I'd be over 500k lifetime and I'm convinced points matter with their BS system now

/rant

anyone have issues w/ orders placed on the app not giving you points?

I thought it was once they shipped you get the points

had three orders ship yesterday and no points...called FLX customer service and they're telling me I checked out as a guest with all three orders which I'm not convinced that's true

entered raffle for the 1's releasing tommorow...if I had the points from my weekend purchases I'd be over 500k lifetime and I'm convinced points matter with their BS system now

/rant
My points usually show up a couple hours after the items ship. If you weren't logged in when you made the purchase you should be able to call them, give them your order numbers and they should add the points to your acct. Hope this helps.

Got waitlisted for the first time on the hyper royals. When do they let you know if you moved off the waitlist and I’m assuming the chances of that happening are slim

Back
Top Bottom