GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

You need a million lifetime points to hit regularly or be willing to drive. It also helps to know if none of the staff at the stores your picking wear your size.

Any issues with entering stores in two different states? For example, the Seattle area and Salt Lake City, or should I just select stores from one state?

I’m flying out Thursday, 6/24, which I believe is when the UNC dunks drop. If I won locally, I could pick them up on the way to the airport or pick them up in Salt Lake City area after I land.

Thanks!

Any issues with entering stores in two different states? For example, the Seattle area and Salt Lake City, or should I just select stores from one state?

I’m flying out Thursday, 6/24, which I believe is when the UNC dunks drop. If I won locally, I could pick them up on the way to the airport or pick them up in Salt Lake City area after I land.

Thanks!
pretty sure I've seen post post that hit on stores when out of town or on vacation

Thanks!
I think the 3 stores you can pick from would have to fall within a 100 mile range of the zip you enter. So in your case, picking multiple locations wouldn’t fall into that 100 miles radius.
Multiple states isn’t the problem, it’s the app not allowing you to pick them past a certain radius threshold. I’m in NY, and I’ve had choices from NJ and CT.

I think the 3 stores you can pick from would have to fall within a 100 mile range of the zip you enter. So in your case, picking multiple locations wouldn’t fall into that 100 miles radius.
Multiple states isn’t the problem, it’s the app not allowing you to pick them past a certain radius threshold. I’m in NY, and I’ve had choices from NJ and CT.
It seems that I’m able to; two stores in Utah and one store in Washington.

I just don’t know if behind the scenes this would somehow be invalid.

822CEF83-F93A-4D06-963F-568E53033357.png

It seems that I’m able to; two stores in Utah and one store in Washington.

I just don’t know if behind the scenes this would somehow be invalid.

822CEF83-F93A-4D06-963F-568E53033357.png
If the app allows you to select them since they’re close enough, I don’t see any issues. I’ve selected stores from multiple states, and eventually won.

If the app allows you to select them since they’re close enough, I don’t see any issues. I’ve selected stores from multiple states, and eventually won.
They’re over 800 miles apart. I first put in the Utah zip code, then my local store for the last/third store.

They’re over 800 miles apart. I first put in the Utah zip code, then my local store for the last/third store.
so they let you input two different zip codes twice and allow you to pick multiple stores? or the 3 stores you chose are within the 800 mile radius?

so they let you input two different zip codes twice and allow you to pick multiple stores? or the 3 stores you chose are within the 800 mile radius?

I first put in the Salt Lake City, Utah airport zip code to see if there were any stores available and selected two that would be convenient to where I’m staying. After submitting that reservation, I went back in and picked my local Seattle area store after I decided I could pick them up on the way to the airport if I hit there. I’ve only hit once w the FLX system however 🤣

I’m not sure I answered your question?

initially when ppl said FLX points matter I said that was BS

then I tried to build up points to see if it did make a difference and I was hitting consistently

now I'm reading points no longer matter

can anyone shed some light on this??

They just canceled my reservation for the 6s wtf is going on the game is growing in trash by the day

IS ANYONE HAVING ISSUES WITH THEIR FOOTLOCKER APP? I HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO SEE ANY OF MY RESERVATIONS IN THE RELEASES SECTION. THANKS IN ADVANCE…HOLLA.

CED B.

I’ve hit on everything lately………They deleted a lot of accounts after finding out employees were entering their friends numbers on sales to up their amount.
Mine were all legit.
A2D8E0EF-C50A-4700-B63A-86D174EE7E63.jpeg

Am I the only one who doesn't get alerts for whether you won or not on all 3 related FLX apps? My notifications are turned on but I still don't get anything :smh: :smh: :smh: . They only notify for bs or saying I have 2 hours left to edit my reservation.

Back
Top Bottom